What's new

"Are u a moneylover"

Money is the most important thing far more important than friends,love and all such crap.I'd be a rich slave than some poor free man.

Yes I am a money lover ...there is nothing more imp in this world exept good health..as a poet once said
sabse bare sukh(joy's of life) are.....

#1 nirog kaya...helthy body

#2 ghar me maya....good financial background

#3 sushila naree.....good looking & loyal wife

but without #2 you cant achieve #1 & #3...so money is the biggest asset & happiness in the world cause it can buy all other things

kindly give your remark's......Thanks

One correction...susheel naree mean woman with good habits, character...not gorgeous...

I know some people won't believe my next words, but in fact there is nothing in this world i hate more than money. Money is a transaction material that keeps people from fulfilling their life to their fullest and live in peace with their sorroundings. Yes you read it right, money takes away our core humanistic values and puts instead a world where everything is about making more money, and this leads to a bigger divide between people and between countries. For those who can truly read the world they will be able to see what i am talking about. Maybe some will say i speak like this because i live in Denmark etc. But that is not the issue. Ask a mother, whose child has died, if the world's money can fill that gap in her heart.

I know some people won't believe my next words, but in fact there is nothing in this world i hate more than money. Money is a transaction material that keeps people from fulfilling their life to their fullest and live in peace with their sorroundings. Yes you read it right, money takes away our core humanistic values and puts instead a world where everything is about making more money, and this leads to a bigger divide between people and between countries. For those who can truly read the world they will be able to see what i am talking about. Maybe some will say i speak like this because i live in Denmark etc. But that is not the issue. Ask a mother, whose child has died, if the world's money can fill that gap in her heart.
Everyone is trying to make more money so that they can spend more.
It could have meant the diffence between life and death of that mother's child.

How else will you live your life to fullest, dont you need food, shelter at least which cost money.

Money is the most important thing far more important than friends,love and all such crap.I'd be a rich slave than some poor free man.
I bet as soon as you have a decent amount of money you will ditch your owner and become free.

Everyone is trying to make more money so that they can spend more.
It could have meant the diffence between life and death of that mother's child.

How else will you live your life to fullest, dont you need food, shelter at least which cost money.

The current system is biased and unfair. The garbage people in the West is throwing can in fact feed the whole world, while every 5 second a child dies in Africa of malnutrition. Which means our current means of transaction is neither good for humanity nor for the earth. The problem, my friend is that we don't just get the daily neccesities but waste so much...
I could say so much more, but i won't, because every single person with access to the internet and especially people from Pakistan and India should know.

The current system is biased and unfair. The garbage people in the West is throwing can in fact feed the whole world, while every 5 second a child dies in Africa of malnutrition. Which means our current means of transaction is neither good for humanity nor for the earth. The problem, my friend is that we don't just get the daily neccesities but waste so much...
I could say so much more, but i won't, because every single person with access to the internet and especially people from Pakistan and India should know.
If you do not consume goods, the people of India and pakistan will meet the fate of africans.
Every single person in the world should know.
Not asking you to over eat of something, but cutting down on consumption simply because you empathise with us, will put us in bigger trouble than you think.

I agree wastage not being good for earth part.

I dont love money- i left UK- for my parents- and i didnt accept a very prosperous offer just because their work timings were off- for my wife- money didn't mattered-

I dont love money- i left UK- and i didnt accept a very prosperous offer just because their work timings were off- money didn't mattered-
You must be from a well off family then. The law of diminishing marginal utility applies to money too.

consumerism will bring you nothing but headache and ignorant stupid generations.

I am a real money lover... I love money so much that I changed my business to currency exchange :rofl:

I love money to a achieve good life with a car and house.
After that, well, money is required to maintain that good life.

It's all about the almighty dollar. That's why I chase the money instead of chasing the girls. Cuz when you chase the money, everyone chases you.

Back
Top Bottom