What's new

Argentina sinks Chinese vessel, cites illegal fishing

Now I know your bad breath wasn't just the result of the bad food, like being said by others, it was also the product of lacking basic parenting and education. Poor kid, you are the reason why China is still called developing country.
Oh,so you are from the developed country,:cheesy:seriously?Has that tiny bud between your thighs grown up a bit?Remember,the greatness of my trunk is just a dream and fiction to your bud,just a fiction,you old middle-age loser:-)
Seems you are very angry, much more than foreigner, included Argentian :coffee:
Seams yau err vaury aingry,maich maur thar faureignar,inkecludaid Augentena.........:D:D.

Sorry,I can't fathom what you said even if I tried,you are the typical disgrace giving those foreign suckers the butt of joke to ridicule on our English,go get basic sense of how to bark in it properly before spewing any more crap:rofl:,okay?when you are done,call me,my secretary is available to pick up the phone 24 hours a day,then we might talk:D

Last edited:
Sorry,I can't fathom what you said even if I tried,you are the typical disgrace giving those foreign suckers the butt of joke to ridicule on our English,go get basic sense of how to bark in it properly before spewing any more crap:rofl:,okay?when you are done,call me,my secretary is available to pick up the phone 24 hours a day,then we might talk:D
Hehe, what a idiot, :coffee:

Tell you what,fake composure ain't the best option for tackling embarrassment,you wanna disguise your dumbness with that,so be it

Keke,whait ain aidiot:D:D
You say I have fake composure, so it is, I joined PDF in 2011, such you kind of comment can't make me angry, I am not you.:coffee:

Oh,so you are from the developed country,:cheesy:seriously?Has that tiny bud between your thighs grown up a bit?Remember,the greatness of my trunk is just a dream and fiction to your bud,just a fiction,you old middle-age loser:-)
I strongly suggest you to see a psychiatrist if you could afford because you have all the symptoms of cognitive dissonance. The patience of this illness would think worst of others to justify his/her own struggling life. Poor kid, I wish I could save you...

Yau saud I heive faike camposure,sau it is,I jained PDF in 2011,saich yau kad of comment can't maike me aigry:coffee::coffee:

What's this for? Trying to show you have a better score in your English class, or maybe English is the only way you know how to make a living as an office boy? Is it fun for you to be trashed by every Chinese member here? Sure, we know the lack of proper upbringing is not your fault, but you can at least try to learn some decency. Stop this nonsense, please!.

Last edited:
The Malvinas belong to China!

:china:

Something fishy going on here! Seems the Chinese are fishing in troubled waters!

Here's where the Chinese vessel was. WTF was it doing a gazillion miles away from Chinese waters? Or is China planning to lay claim on Argentina too by showing some 3000 year old map? :woot:

View attachment 299096

:disagree:

5,000 instead!

AHHHHH ahahahahha!! too funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Viet @dichoi @Rechoice @Viva_Viet

The Chinese need to learn respect for their neighbors and international boundaries. All fishermen at sea are hardworking people, not just the Chinese.

Things like this will happen again for China, if China continue to illegally occupy and building man made islands. HAHAHA I can see more coming. Good news though.

The dirty Chinese are losing reputation in the international community.

Source: Argentina navy shoots holes in Chinese boat fishing illegally in national waters, sinking vessel | National Post

China can say that Argentina's EZZ is in side of "Thousand Dashed Line" will be claim by China.

Last edited:
Holy shit. You do not understand American at all. Americans are the toughest in money and interests. If they think that those interests are theirs, even their parents cannot touch it. You have no idea how important the money is in American society. Everyone hold their money and interests very tight beyond the imagination of Chinese.

Same on international politics. Just like SCS. Americans think that they have interests in SCS. If China wants it, China need to pay for it. If they really get good payments, thy can throw Vietnam and Philippines into trashes right away.

In China, you can squeeze hundreds of yuan out of the pocket from your friends easily through dinners or other means. In United States, even if your friend is a millionaire, never think that you can squeeze 20 bucks out of his pocket for nothing no matter how friendly he is with you.

In United States, money or interests, is something separated from life.

But I still think that United States and China are the best countries because people are casual and equal. Not like Japan, inequality is encrypted in the language with so called manners. In Taiwan and Hong Kong, so called mannered people actually have colonial unequal levels in their minds.

Well money is important as I imagine it is important in most developed societies, you need it to live after all! That said its more the concept of 'what is yours' not the money itself. The thought of someone stealing 'what is yours'/ what you earned is pretty intolerable.

We do have legit interests in the SCS that aren't really related to the waterways themselves. Namely our treaties with our allies and a stable global environment that facilitates trade. I suppose hypothetically if there was something more valuable to American interests then yes we would trade it, but that's just realpolitik, it wouldn't change from China to America to Japan to Argentina, and in the first place I can't think of anything more valuable that China could put on the table that could be guaranteed.

On the buying dinner thing, lifelong friends are more valuable than money. I'd spend nearly any amount of money if a lifelong friend of mine needed it for a good or life threatening reason, but at a party or gathering? unless there was an understanding beforehand we are going dutch,and I shouldn't feel obligated to pay for a bunch of people I don't know very well beforehand if I wasn't informed of the expectation for doing so before I attend, that's really rather manipulative in anycase.

Being able to pay your own way is a sign of independence, and its embarassing if you have to ask someone else to pay for you without the immediate means to pay it back when you were expected to pay (such as if you just forgot your card).

Much more so if you don't know anyone there well.

Anyways money is life, unless you are a mountain man, but there are things, even in general American culture, that are more important than life and money, one of which is freedom to express yourself (obviously without harming others).

Back
Top Bottom