What's new

Argentine Air Force: photos and videos

4 Typhoons are more then enough to destroy the whole Argentinian air force!

Is there any Future Replacement Program in place for Argentinian Air Force in regards to MIrage III/V and IAI Dagger-Finger OR And A-4 SkyHawks.

not yet, a possible candidate to replace the Mirage is the jf17, but only to show interest in, the government wants to convert 24 units of ia 63 pampa light fighters that replace the temporary mirage, the ar a4 will continue until 2020,

:fie:

The little Pucara is the coolest thing I have ever seen, love it!!

Here in Argentina we call it the Argentine a10 :D

is true, but for now Argentina is not in conflict hypothesis

Great pics thanks for sharIng!
Are there any programmes like MMRCA to buy new generation for the Argentine Air FOrce?
High time to kick out the british from south america

Go Argentinas get the malvinas! screw the queen!

Thanks for you support , malvinas issue is a problem between governments, know that I have nothing against British people in the forum :tup:

Great pics thanks for sharIng!
Are there any programmes like MMRCA to buy new generation for the Argentine Air FOrce?
High time to kick out the british from south america

no, there are chances that Argentina will join the Brazilian plan "fx2" to acquire a new fighter jet which can be rafale, f18 gripen and

hi what are the fighting hawks? what fighter are they similar to

Awsome videos and pic's i have a very close friend from Argentine .. thx for sharing amigo ;)

hi what are the fighting hawks? what fighter are they similar to

a4ar_C923.jpg

The Lockheed Martin A-4AR Fightinghawk is a major upgrade of the McDonnell Douglas A-4M Skyhawk attack aircraft developed for the Argentine Air Force which entered service in 1998. The program was named Fightinghawk in recognition of the F-16 Fighting Falcon, which was the source of its new avionics.

In 82 claimed something similar, and you end up going pretty badly.

Also it is very ridiculous to believe that 4 typhoon can destroy the entire FAA. I do not deny that planes are better than ours. But it is a mistake to underestimate our A-4AR and its pilots.
And if you do not believe me, look to what the Chileans on WVR fighting between its F-16 Block 50 and MLU-4 against our A-4AR.

Operación Salitre 2009: Alguien conoce algunos resultados???

Anything european or american will always have strings attached with the possibility of sanctions on spares etc.
So I think going russian or chinese would be alot better.
J10, JF-17 would be good to replace the bulk of the airforce.
Add a squadron or two of the SU-37. The typhoons will soon meet their match.
Babur cruise missiles would also be a great asset.

Back
Top Bottom