What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Post all new details about Arjun2 MBT's development.

Don't post individual threads.

Please note, that 'repeated breaches' or 'personal attacks' will invite a 'permanent thread ban', which means that you may not be allowed to participate here for an unspecified amount of time!!

@sandy_3126 , @KRAIT , @sancho

Gents feel free to use the ranking system. Help me moderate. I hope to have sound/fair judgements from you. Mention me if punitive action is required.

Best l Aeronaut.

this is Arjun mkII, Germans did some work on it and as a result of that u can see its front luks like German Leopard tank. when Israeli tank experts tested it, they referred it as 'desert ferrari'

Attachments

• h-1-751306.jpg
    h-1-751306.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 2,031
this is Arjun mkII, Germans did some work on it and as a result of that u can see its front luks like German Leopard tank. when Israeli tank experts tested it, they referred it as 'desert ferrari'

Bro are you sure you've posted the correct picture of Arjun2 ? It looks different at least front part is does not look like Arjun2

Arjun Mk-II can fire Lahat.but can it be used to fire Refleks ATGM too(most probably no as it is designed for 125 mm gun)???also,any comparison between these two??

Looks like a leopard and T-90 had an unholy union....

The turret of arjun MK2 is same older as in the Basic Arjun but having just addition of ERA coverage

The turret of arjun MK2 is same older as in the Basic Arjun but having just addition of ERA coverage

Which means all the armor thickness of Arjun Mk-1 has been retained, and additional
ERA/composite laminate armor blocks have been added as addition, plus Trophy APS.

Protection is on top level.

Back
Top Bottom