What's new

Armenia-Azerbaijan border clashes: Iran ready to help ease tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it wouldn't take a lot of effort for the IRGC aerospace missile force to completely eradicate any appreciable Azerbaijani military assets within the span of, oh.....a couple of days really. In fact it would be an awesome show of force and test for Iran as realistically Iran would only be expending a relatively small amount of munitions to get the job done.

Anyways, you keep on talking down on Iranians as if you're "superior" yet it wasn't Iran who killed your soldiers or attacked your outpost, it was Armenia. Now I don't have any problems with either side but Iran is clearly trying to ease tensions between it's two neighbors. So your petulant name calling and falembating is only going to bring yourself down. Don't make the stupid mistake of thinking you're more than you actually are.

Calm down. Lol

You are our enemies, no az inside or outside Iran likes you, keep supporting Armenia with your dirty blood and again you can't do shit beside opposing smaller countries, but sucking Arab balls and get bombed by the US and Israel whenever they want to lol...

Edit;

Stop lying, we know that you are supporting armenia aka your Christian forefathers

Keep on saying all the incessant crap you want, your soldiers still died at the hands of Armenia and you're clearly projecting your own insecurities at Iranians for Azerbaijani failures.

I don't expect much from all this as the bigger regional powers will step in and ease things (hopefully). But your own sad self-delusions of higher importance won't get you anywhere. Tempering one's expectations can help and a dose of reality will also go a long way.

Why should I?

He came in needlessly flamebating Iranians and projecting his own insecurities on Iran for his own nations failures.

I don't blame America's or Iran's failures on others.
Imagine getting *** kicked by Armenia for decades and still trying to flex your muscles for bigger enemies. Idiocy at its finest.

Imagine getting *** kicked by Armenia for decades and still trying to flex your muscles for bigger enemies. Idiocy at its finest.

I just don't know what is this "azeri-captains" problem with Iran is anyways?

Iran clearly and openly touts ties with both Armenia and Azerbaijan yet he woefully states that Iran is his enemy lol. The balls on that guy to think Azerbaijan poses a credible military threat to Iran, especially in the year 2020 xD.

A bunch of utterly-stupid idiots roam around PDF spouting around totally unsubstantiated crap as if it's largely accepted realities....

No... Again a fucking lie... You stoopid, complexes of exile Iranians keep tagging me for almost two days in a row, in turkish and Iranian, even in European section, telling me that we are iranis, should get annexed, bombed, even trying to convert or missionize me into perisanhood you sick cnts... I already told yall that I am not the one reporting or blocking like you children with your fckn forumwars but again stop tagging me, quoting and talking shit about me, az etc... Keep a bit honor... Have a good night

Get some help Azeri, I'm not your enemy lol.

Don't go around blaming Iranians for own problems, it isn't healthy.

Iran clearly and openly touts ties with both Armenia and Azerbaijan yet he woefully states that Iran is his enemy lol. The balls on that guy to think Azerbaijan poses a credible military threat to Iran, especially in the year 2020 xD.

A bunch of utterly-stupid idiots roam around PDF spouting around totally unsubstantiated crap as if it's largely accepted realities....
Yeah. PDF is full of people like him unfortunately. They're entertaining though.

Stfu Armenian gypsie
Mention me when you have liberated your occupied lands. Until then, be polite and amusing. That's all you could be.

turkish people here are ultra nationalists...they built their first ASCM last week and members here were saying we should give it to Iran to target UAE. like we are so miserable, weak country that need turkey favor to survive.:lol::lol:

Get some help Azeri, I'm not your enemy lol.
this is one another problem of them, they keep calling Iran the enemy while Iran in reality did nothing to them. this attitude exists in their ruling elites too.

turkish people here are ultra nationalists...they built their first ASCM last week and members here were saying we should give it to Iran to target UAE. like we are so miserable, weak country that need turkey favor to survive.:lol::lol:

this is one another problem of them, they keep calling Iran the enemy while Iran in reality did nothing to them. this attitude exists in their ruling elites too.
Yeah. Those rumors in Azerbaijan are so strong that even their authorities had to rebuke them. Yet these idiots continue to tell those lies. You can translate this page on Wikipedia for them.

1 country out of 195 countries in the world does not recognize Armenia, what can mohammed, jesus, moses do to make it 194 out of 195?

Stop crying then

I suppose Jesus would tell them to focus on quality instead of quantity. Then it will become a non-issue for them. :P

By the way, nice to see you here again.
Nice to see you taking advantage of one more neighbor
Its a Butt crack wedges between Europe and Asia.
Why can't i see it?
The land where Armenians are staying is their land same goes for people of Azerbaijan.

Pakistan did not recognize Armenia just because of some stupid Ngorno Karabakh border dispute. What stupidity is this?
That territorial dispute defines the conflict and the nation states and the geopolitical situation.
Only stupidity here is the aggression by Armenia against Azerbaiian.
Love our Pakistani brothers for always slapping Iranis.. That is just hilarious
At your service gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom