What's new

Armenia-Azerbaijan border clashes: Iran ready to help ease tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Farsi become Muslim they always served foreigners. That mentality is in their genes since they have been doing it since forever. This is probably also the reason why Iran can't have normal relationships with other people. They are always playing passive aggressive game to over compensate.
OK here it comes our ashamed of his flag, Public relationship export Turk, Who hates:
Kurds
Zazas
Assyrians
Sufis
French
Armenians
Syrians
Germans
Greeks
Iraqis
Cypriot
Iranians
Russians
Egyptians
S. Arabians
Chinese
Indians

Basically if you hate everyone, You are a functioning Turk. And What are you doing wasting your time here any way, Your enemies are making new babies in Kürdiye (Formally known as Türkiye) by the minute.

President Erdoğan insults Kurds in Turkey over their fertility rate

But preach us about normal relationships with other people though, We are all ears.

You are our enemies, no az inside or outside Iran likes you, keep supporting Armenia with your dirty blood and again you can't do shit beside opposing smaller countries, but sucking Arab balls and get bombed by the US and Israel whenever they want to lol...

Edit;

Stop lying, we know that you are supporting armenia aka your Christian forefathers
you are talking tough to an Iranian, JUST AFTER a small Armenia has taught your armed forces a painful lesson? pls take time and dont swallow food thats too big for your throat..

I just don't know what is this "azeri-captains" problem with Iran is anyways?
his problem is that he hates Iran, but since Azerbaijan and its history are obviously intertwined with/ came from Iran's, which he doesnt like, hence all the xenophobia and attacks towards Iran. simple.

lets do a quick thought experiment

lets say tomorrow azerbaijan witnesses a revolution akin to what happened to iran in 1979, it becomes an islamic republic and effectively a satellite state of iran.

this won't result in armenian-azeri ties turning out for the better, in fact it may cause even more tension since nationalism won't be the only factor fueling the azeris but religious fervor as well.

will the iranians in this situation abandon the armenians and back the azeris completely?
you first created a hypothetical fake scenario....and then made the negative conclusion OFF that fake nonexistent reality and the conclusion is still logical? bro, you dont understand logic. stop posting irrelevant arguments like this that arent realistic, but only hypothetical. in the hypothetical world every and anything is possible, so there 's never a good point under hypothetical conditions.smh.

you first created a hypothetical fake scenario....and then made the negative conclusion OFF that fake nonexistent reality and the conclusion is still logical? bro, you dont understand logic. stop posting irrelevant arguments like this that arent realistic, but only hypothetical. in the hypothetical world every and anything is possible, so there 's never a good point under hypothetical conditions.smh.

no thanks

it is not about hurting. it's about the fact that azarbaijan says Iran is the enemy and expect's us to help them at the same time... it's about the failed policies.
But since Turkey is now a shupapowa supporting Azerbaijan, why do Azeris complain towards Iran or ask for help???'

Iran stays out of Azerbaijan's business - Azeris complain
Iran involves itself in Azerbaijan's business- Azeris complain

damn, it seems Azerbaijan has an identity crisis!!!

You don't think any of your own actions may have led to deterioration of ties, for example your alliance with Armenia?
Russia is Armeni'a main and biggest backer by far..IRan keeps pleasant relations and does biz with Armenia while under these sanctions...Iran is friendly with Armenia shouldnt be confused with IRan supporting ARmenia whole heartedly against anything...pls dont exaggerate what it actually is. Iran is prolly a bit suspicious of Armeni'a ties to Russia too...

Nobody needs your help, like you the only group in PDF craving for my attention my dude... Only thing asked from you is - keep your Armenian fingers out of the Caucasus stop supporting every destructive group in the middle east, Caucasus etc. - alawites, armenians, russians, pkk, asala, pjak - and mind your own business... Try to get back on your feet and try - once in a lifetime - to be a honorable nation, working for fellow muslims, with fellow muslims, likely against wahabi zionists but not with your blood relatives aka occultists aka Armenian Russian etc... Just one time in your whole firejumping, demon worshipping, history.. Deal? Now be kind, move on, stop discussing turkic issues in your section, stop tagging me, stop missionizing, stop telling yall should annex shit.. Deal? Okay.. Be mature, keep cool..
But since Turkey is now a shupapowa supporting Azerbaijan, why do Azeris complain towards Iran or ask for help???'

Iran stays out of Azerbaijan's business - Azeris complain
Iran involves itself in Azerbaijan's business- Azeris complain

damn, it seems Azerbaijan has an identity crisis!!!

And yes... Turkey is the only regional power who is willing to give blood and honor... Bir millet iki devlet CAN!
Nobody needs your help, like you the only group in PDF craving for my attention my dude... Only thing asked from you is - keep your Armenian fingers out of the Caucasus stop supporting every destructive group in the middle east, Caucasus etc. - alawites, armenians, russians, pkk, asala, pjak - and mind your own business... Try to get back on your feet and try - once in a lifetime - to be a honorable nation, working for fellow muslims, with fellow muslims, likely against wahabi zionists but not with your blood relatives aka occultists aka Armenian Russian etc... Just one time in your whole firejumping, demon worshipping, history.. Deal? Now be kind, move on, stop discussing turkic issues in your section, stop tagging me, stop missionizing, stop telling yall should annex shit.. Deal? Okay.. Be mature, keep cool..

You made us hate you because of your actions ...
well this is the same thing Iran was saying after your country started giving Israeli drones a base to operate against Iran. any accountability for that?Ok, I didnt expect it.
you tried to assimilate us,
and? many countries have done that..are you still living in the early 20th century or what?
fought us and delivered us to the knife while you were acting with Russia and strengthening Armenia militarily,
and while you were sleeping with Israel and daddy Turkey- they werent enough to boost you and make you feel secure? if you have bad allies, drop them, if you dunno how to pick allies, ask Iran.
economically and diplomatically - and only that because we don't belong to you
oh please, with all your OIL MONEY WITH NO SANCTIONS??? baku is pretty.. why do you have such a victim mindset you complain complain complain, but cant take accountability for anything- like a feminist.
... you do nothing unconditionally
name 1 country that does.
and are hypocritical ...
name 1 country that isnt.
actually I have no problem with Iranians
really? but you attacked me on PDF assuming i was Iranian and you embarrasssed yourself to find out that i have 0 Iranian blood.
- but this disgusting arrogance ... just disgusting - hrraaat tfuuuu
lmao- there's no real Iranian arrogance, its only real in your mind. thanks.

Also iranians that complain about Azeri and israeli link.

ethnically most Israelis are khazar Turks as well, so there is natural bonhomie like you guys have with Armenians.

History is very complicated in the caucus region.
fyi - relationships arent solely based on ethic or religious groups, they can be based on understanding, comraderie, shared history, trust, friendliness, fair exchanges, you seem to have this black or whit ethinking that if you're persian, why be friends with Christian Armenians, if you're TUrkish, why be friends with xxx...its so limited and false. but thanks for the proof that Iran doesnt only support "Shiites" in the region...

If anyone has identity crisis, it's probably you - half Nigerian black, half white American, living in America, hating America, never commenting on any Nigerian related thread or even Africa for that matter and always sucking up to Iran. Which by the way, is no problem atleast for me. Just discuss Iran without telling her neighbours(especially Pakistanis in my my case) how to behave. If there is a problem, we can discuss it with our neighbours ourselves.
Mind you, I finally made this comment after reading your annoying posts for over 2 years.
thanks for your opinion, now do you have anything to say about the topic at hand?

well this is the same thing Iran was saying after your country started giving Israeli drones a base to operate against Iran. any accountability for that?Ok, I didnt expect it.

and? many countries have done that..are you still living in the early 20th century or what?

and while you were sleeping with Israel and daddy Turkey- they werent enough to boost you and make you feel secure? if you have bad allies, drop them, if you dunno how to pick allies, ask Iran.

oh please, with all your OIL MONEY WITH NO SANCTIONS??? baku is pretty.. why do you have such a victim mindset you complain complain complain, but cant take accountability for anything- like a feminist.

name 1 country that does.

name 1 country that isnt.

really? but you attacked me on PDF assuming i was Iranian and you embarrasssed yourself to find out that i have 0 Iranian blood.

lmao- there's no real Iranian arrogance, its only real in your mind. thanks.

Why do you feel so attacked and why am I the center of your activities on PDF - if you are not an Iranian? You know that things with the ASALA, PKK, the training camps for Armenians, the weapons deliveries, etc - were at a time when there were no drones? LMFAO! you have no idea about the whole thing but are pretty loud at the same time! also was the murder of our leaders in Turkish Iran before the time with Israel - also there was the invasion and the execution of the Turkish leaders at a time when there was no Israel at all ... you really have no idea ... really .. and therefore I will not judge you!

You are actually raping your own honor by making Azerbaijan look like a joke. Seriously, Armenia?

I think your hands are full with Armenia now. Once you have been able to take a breath from being under them, I will consider your rants and take you seriously. But until then, stop quoting me. Not interested in chatting with aggressive people with Napoleon complex.
I;m very surprised by this spanking that Azerbaijan is getting currently- if they are using fake weapons they should ask Iran for some...oh sorry, let Turkey provide them, real and good ones too!!

He is typical anti-Turk, anti-Pakistan member who never condemns India. He wants Muslims to fight each other.

Iranians 1000x better than these characters. Atleast they are loyal to their country.

Many Orthodox fanatic and Alt-righters support Iran merely to enhance bloodshed among Muslims.

If anyone has identity crisis, it's probably you - half Nigerian black, half white American, living in America, hating America, never commenting on any Nigerian related thread or even Africa for that matter and always sucking up to Iran. Which by the way, is no problem atleast for me. Just discuss Iran without telling her neighbours(especially Pakistanis in my my case) how to behave. If there is a problem, we can discuss it with our neighbours ourselves.
Mind you, I finally made this comment after reading your annoying posts for over 2 years.

Islamophobic too. Been reported by me and has had his previous posts deleted. Mods aware of him.

There is just so much fundamentally wrong with Iran in terms of hypocrisy. They want to be champion of Muslims but create chaos in every country they are involved in. They want to fight Israel for Palestinians, but want to be a mediator for Azerbaijan and Armenia. They say there are no gays in Iran but that’s just bullshit. The list goes on and on.

Yes, they are no better than KSA and UAE. I hope they get proper leadership.

OK here it comes our ashamed of his flag, Public relationship export Turk, Who hates:
Kurds
Zazas
Assyrians
Sufis
French
Armenians
Syrians
Germans
Greeks
Iraqis
Cypriot
Iranians
Russians
Egyptians
S. Arabians
Chinese
Indians

Basically if you hate everyone, You are a functioning Turk. And What are you doing wasting your time here any way, Your enemies are making new babies in Kürdiye (Formally known as Türkiye) by the minute.

President Erdoğan insults Kurds in Turkey over their fertility rate

But preach us about normal relationships with other people though, We are all ears.

What is wrong with hating Indians? Anyone who sees what India is doing to Kashmiris and Indian Muslims should hate them.

You should be first in line too, become a real Islamic state which speaks up for all Muslims, not just ones who can benefit you.

Indians share the same trait.

Iranians are gifted in cleverness, and it has its advantages too.

Indians are those over-clever people whom everyone knows are full of hot air but play along not to upset their delicate egos.

Compared to Iranians though, Turks, including Azeris, and Pakistanis are simple people and straight-forward.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I say all the time ... Iranians are from Armenian blood, and we Turks have turned them into Muslims and they have now mostly been mixed with Turks, because we subjected them ... but they hate us - just like mentioned in a post before, that the PKK and ASALA were supported from Iran and until today nothing has been done about the PJAK - they are Armenians
This post does give the vibe of being flamebaiting.

When you make an argument with historical context, give it a scholarly touch or something. It becomes flamebaiting otherwise.

Take this advice as a favor from me, for now.

Perhaps you will learn and improve.

Russia is in friction with Turkey in both Idlib and Libya now and AZ gives them an edge and benefit. Turkey’s hand is tied in Az and Russia can make a Syria out of it, any time they benefit from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom