What's new

Army act passed in senate

Signalian's replies and posts about how the fauj gives a damn about public perception are a shining example of this.

Sadly, the PTI government has its hand in making the fauj so powerful and bold. Faujis are the greatest diplomats, as they exploited th PTI government against PDM, and now exploiting the same PDM against PTI, all the while making themselves more powerful and untouchable.

Defination of insansity ;Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a diffrent result.
I am not with PTI becasue its PTI. I am with PTI becasue its not PDM tried for 54 years and failed.

Signalian's replies and posts about how the fauj gives a damn about public perception are a shining example of this.

Sadly, the PTI government has its hand in making the fauj so powerful and bold. Faujis are the greatest diplomats, as they exploited th PTI government against PDM, and now exploiting the same PDM against PTI, all the while making themselves more powerful and untouchable.
Company's filthy face first time exposed to masses at that scale.
Duffers are sticking to save their empire, it may take some time but days of their perpetul overt N covert rule are over.

Lol, love the way how lumber 1 duffers think -

So if anyone reminds them that their OATH is not to indulge in politics and that this offence is punishable by death in the eyes of law will he still be tried under ARMY ACT ?

Lol, love the way how lumber 1 duffers think -

So if anyone reminds them that their OATH is not to indulge in politics and that this offence is punishable by death in the eyes of law will he still be tried under ARMY ACT ?
Plz don't write like that.
It is very hard for me to control obscenities ( for lumber 1's).
Gosh, they are (haramkhor)⁹

of the highest Order
پتا نہیں یہ بےشرم زیادہ ہیں یا حرامخور زیادہ؟

قتل حسین اصل میں اقتدار نسلی ہے
اسلام قتل ہوتا ہے ہر یزید کے دست بیعت کے ساتھ

The mafia generals have presented eliminate PTI bill on a holiday in senate.
When they could not dent PTI support by using every fascist method they are banking on their touts in parliament to give it a legal face.

Gosh if I could use the b term.

پتا نہیں یہ بےشرم زیادہ ہیں یا حرامخور زیادہ؟

قتل حسین اصل میں اقتدار نسلی ہے
اسلام قتل ہوتا ہے ہر یزید کے دست بیعت کے ساتھ

The mafia generals have presented eliminate PTI bill on a holiday in senate.
When they could not dent PTI support by using every fascist method they are banking on their touts in parliament to give it a legal face.

Gosh if I could use the b term.
No worries PTI will come with another name TPI , then what ?

These lumbers1 duffers will remain duffers

The public perception of Pakistan military and especially the top tier has changed forever.

No amount of ordinances, blasphemy laws will change it.

Ban PTI or wipe off IK. The majority of 250m Pakistanis do not give a damn to the establishment theatrics. You’ve lost the public who were your biggest defenders.

Back
Top Bottom