What's new

Army calls for tightening 'noose of law' around May 9 'planners, masterminds'

There is one thing established "hm pakistani sab sy khassi tareen qoum hy". and we would deserve anything followed in coming days and months.

How are you confident IK will not walk in the footsteps of ZAB? ZAB was tried by a civilian court and sentenced. All the military has to do is find a sympathetic/friendly court and let the criminal justice system do its job. That anti-national/anti-governmental destruction took place is not in question. It is just a matter of digging up some evidence to link IK to the events.

I am confident Imran will not face a death sentence or if he is sentenced to death, he'd be forced out of the country as part of some 'deal'. The execution of Z.A. Bhutto still haunts the military and that was a long time ago. Those days, as well as open Martial Laws, have ended.

Writing in Plain Romanized Urdu.
Retirement ke baad Dafa ho jana is ne Millions of Dollars ke saath aur iske saath byania deney waley sarey CIVIL SERVANTS ne Pakistan se. Abhi mama bana hua Awaam ka ye COAS.
Inko Kya lagey Awaam Galian dey rahi Badua de rahi in sab ko.
Idara na ho gya Muqadas Kitaab ho gai jiski behurmati ho gai hai.
Bloody rascals 30 protestors ke marney ka zikar tak nai kar raha koi. 1 building 2 gates aur kuch squares ke tutne pe asmaan sar pe uthaya hua.
Bara Tees Maar khan ban rahey hain 7 lakh ki army aur 3 lakh ki para forces ki help se aik Political party ke unarmed supporters ko Utha ke maar ke.
h*a*r*a*m*z*a*d*e*y.
Idarey ki Izzat Awam ke khuun se bhi zyada important hain. Jinko golian marin unki FIRs ho gai hain?.
East India Company per bhi lanat jo awaam ko kirey makorey samajhtey hain. Aur unke Ghulaamon per bhi. hazaar baar.

Pakistani awam needs to decide how they want to live and so far they appear to be surrendering their freedom. This false flag bs can be turned into reality - Sri Lankans did it but it requires people who want to be free .

Pakistani awam needs to decide how they want to live and so far they appear to be surrendering their freedom. This false flag bs can be turned into reality - Sri Lankans did it but it requires people who want to be free .
The decision is already made and the results are in front of us. We are tolerant when it comes to the wrong things.

the phauji have earned the lanat of the people and they deserve it.

these harami are the biggest cancer in Pakistan. They are the reason Pakistan is imploding and getting destroyed.

I am confident Imran will not face a death sentence or if he is sentenced to death, he'd be forced out of the country as part of some 'deal'. The execution of Z.A. Bhutto still haunts the military and that was a long time ago. Those days, as well as open Martial Laws, have ended.
you are a tout of these phauji's. I mean you exposed your self as a one when that bajwa was driving Pakistan into the ground. surely the phauji's will reward your loyalty?

uvixi6tegi4b1.jpg

This Psycho General needs medical treatment.
Imran Khan is so popular now that in the words of Anwar Mawdood.
If he is jailed, he will be Nelson Mandela .
If he leaves the country, he will be Khomeini.

Balls but no brain !

He was indeed brave, his mistakes were to trust the Arab gulf states, the west and waging war against Iran. They all used him against Iran, and when Iraq was struggling due to the war they stopped their support. He was arab nationalist so fell for their trick.

The army has lost it. The nation is standing with Imran Khan.

You can't deny that. The army has panicked. It has power. But it has not enough credibility to go against Imran. Ok, they will try Imran for a murder in Quetta? They can. But do you think Imran is Bhutto with whom most of the population didn't relate. Do you think this PTV era? Here, social media has created awareness at unprecedented level.

Even if they kill Imran, it will be bigger headache. We must unite in every possible way with Imran. We must use all our facilities to do that. He is fighting for us.

The economy is on the brink. There are external pressures as well as pressures from inside the army. This statement is expressing frustration of an entity fearing loss of power.

Imran is a committed, honest, sincere leader. He has invested so much in his cause. Allah will never let his efforts go to waste. Instead of us spreading despondency, look at what he has achieved by just standing there? Everyday, in this game of nerves, establishment has lost so much, his determination has exposed the real enemy. Now that enemy is out in the open. Before, we were always ambiguous. May Allah grant Imran more fortitude. You will inshallah see them surrendering soon. They are cowards. Getting fat on ill gotten wealth got through legalized corruption.

Since we have travelled from 2023 to 1977 so quickly. It won't take long to reach 1971.
On the day of army surrendering in 1971, the reports in local press was army is winning.

The frustration in the statement tells me surrender is near.

The threats of violence including kidnapping, torture, and rape of mothers or wives or daughters, is stopping people from marching on the streets of Pakistan.

If I was in Pakistan today, I would keep my mouth shut!

I would would encourage appreciation of the significance of facism in curtailment of protests.

Asim Munir has made history by turning guns on the entire population of west Pakistan and it's institutions, including the army.

I hope there will be a special place in hell reserved for whiskey 🥃

Back
Top Bottom