What's new

Army Chief arrives in China for 3 day visit.

^^
I believe what you have told to be true without going into details and congratulations for such a great achievement and wish you a very good luck for the future. BUT self reliance can only be achieved through painstaking R&D so far no such information or material is available on public domain in order to applaud Pakistan's greatest achievement. I am astonished to see such great secrecy but every other pdfian's from Pakistan claims to obtain such a classified information from their unseen sources. I have no ill thoughts towards your nation, your people's and your arm forced. But Pakistan is the only country which able to achieved almost all milestone without proper R&D even mightiest China with such a big budget still lack in many fields.

Regards,
Jailer
Nah why invent the wheel

1120642071_14896657440391n.jpg

Video: https://is.gd/dwyQj3

Last edited:
^^^^

My friend did you really read and understand what you have wrote? Can you for second a imagine the implication of such dependency of Pakistan on China. Please forget India for a moment and think about your country (mother land) your people and your sovereign boundaries. Co-operation & dependency are two different thing and what I see is Pakistan slowly slowly getting dependent on China. Co-operation with national interest is the forward and rest . I know you're going throw all insults on my face after reading my post.

Regards,
Jailer
why you guys so jelly about this mind your business you know what this ur problem you guys like to interfere other ppl matters and India just irrelevant in this region feeling alone :(:(

why you guys so jelly about this mind your business you know what this ur problem you guys like to interfere other ppl matters and India just irrelevant in this region feeling alone :(:(

I am not been jelly-ISH here please accept my apologies if my posts have given you such a impression but my intent is to engage in healthy discussion and so far I believe I have maintained the decorum of this thread.

Some of my friends in this thread have highlighted India's weakness with facts and figures which is true and undeniable and in contrast I have raised few questions about Pakistan 's R&D that's it. I don't think me or other members are tried to be jelly-ISH.

My friend every country on this planet is alone in it's self interest and India is not unique or exceptional in this case. Morden terms like Globalise trade /economy , One single market, Special co-operation ( which include brother, sister, mountain, ocean and honey) these are the sugar coated terms which is mostly used by politician in order to persue one own countries interest. I am happy to see India alone in its self interest.

Regards,
Jailer

Last edited:
Rawalpindi - March 17, 2017:
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa met Chinese Foreign Minister Mr Wang Yi at Chinese Foreign Office Beijing. The minister expressed complete understanding of challenges faced by Pakistan, its geo-political relevance and contributions towards regional peace and stability. He said that China appreciates Pakistan's efforts to maintain good relationships with its neighbors including India and Afghanistan despite challenges. The minister thanked Pakistan for time tested support to China on core issues. Appreciated Pakistan's efforts for realization of CPEC as part of One Belt One Road (OBOR). He reiterated Chinese full spectrum support to Pakistan.

COAS thanked the minister and China on their acknowledgements and support. He said that Pakistan greatly values its strong friendship with China and looks forward to carry on with same zeal. COAS thanked the minister for Chinese diplomatic support to Pakistan on core issues.

image_resize.aspx

8874.jpg

I am not been jelly-ISH here please accept my apologies if my posts have given you such a impression but my intent is to engage in healthy discussion and so far I believe I have maintained the decorum of this thread.

Some of my friends in this thread have highlighted India's weakness with facts and figures which is true and undeniable and in contrast I have raised few questions about Pakistan 's R&D that's it. I don't think me or other members are tried to be jelly-ISH.

My friend every country on this planet is alone in it's self interest and India is not unique or exceptional in this case. Morden terms like Globalise trade /economy , One single market, Special co-operation ( which include brother, sister, mountain, ocean and honey) these are the sugar coated terms which is mostly used by politician in order to persue one own countries interest. I am happy to see India alone in its self interest.

Regards,
Jailer
hahaha you are just Good wordsmith you know what i mean and i know your very well in last paragraph really smell like jelly :pakistan:

hahaha you are just Good wordsmith you know what i mean and i know your very well in last paragraph really smell like jelly :pakistan:

Always read very carefully what Indians write. The devil really is in the detail. Sneaky people.

Back
Top Bottom