What's new

ARMY CHIEF QAMAR BAJWA’S FAMILY BECOMES BILLIONAIRE WITHIN THE LAST SIX YEARS

It will be laughable when these *Khabas* will be sitting in Western countries and first watch their wealth poof away with economic collapse of the West, followed by being obliterated sitting in their mansions, reduced to rubble and nuclear waste.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has warned in the Noble Qur'an, Surah Al-Rahman, that HE is going to deal with those two sin laden (shayateen in the Jinn and Human kind) with a terrible punishment.

You feel you have a grip on reality? You DON'T .... so when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah sends down HIS punishment on those who have committed Dhulm on the weak and helpless. Remember one thing, we who strive to become Muslims, will not pray over your corpses.

Enemies, like Israel and india have never got anything to fear from us , when you got a. crooked chief like this guy in charge. He’s definitely up to his neck in criminality , now joined by his new friends he brought over from London to govern Pakistan’s. While him and his family now protected to live rest of their lives in utter luxury in the land of the Islamic sharia lol …..

Wow , if these numbers are real . No wonder we are in such a state. Hang his mofo along with his wife sons and daughter in law.

Punishment should send a message to every person in Pakistan.

if true, it’s a big insult to all our shaheeds. But be careful!

Because it could be the most sophisticated plan to “disarm” the sole functioning institution in Pakistan which is on the US path to encircle China with the help of India !

May Allah protect Pakistanis and Pakistan the land where I was born and where most of my dearest relatives are buried.

if true, it’s a big insult to all our shaheeds. But be careful!

Because it could be the most sophisticated plan to “disarm” the sole functioning institution in Pakistan which is on the US path to encircle China with the help of India !

May Allah protect Pakistanis and Pakistan the land where I was born and where most of my dearest relatives are buried.
Historically speaking it's the Generals that have been on the side of the west.... Be it U2s, Mujahideen or War on Terror... All enforced in times of dictators... So how could one say that it was the political players ? The one that did stood up was ousted in about 6 months.... No enemy need lift a finger rather just pay the right man and get the job done...

Lol the same ahmed noorani who released a news a day before panama are verdict that Nawaz will be set free..

I would not have believed a word from it if these facts were not tweeted by some other accounts not linked to Ahmed Noorani.

Everyone knows how corrupt Bajwa is. And any other general before him or in future.

So in the end of his 40 year service his legacy will be that of a common thief. Criminal.

I criticized his extension back then, and predicted that he would become unpopular, so did many others.

But who would have thought he would suffer such a drastic fall from grace? Well there wasn't any grace from the day he was made COAS, but still.

Watch him get killed or abducted
Frankly I don't care about this vermin.

I would not have believed a word from it if these facts were not tweeted by some other accounts not linked to Ahmed Noorani.

Everyone knows how corrupt Bajwa is. And any other general before him or in future.
What do you mean everyone knows.. everyone once thought world was flat.

Last edited:
Nothing will change, very sad.

1668990416511.png

Let him live till eternity.. if not, May he stale, rot and bite dirt at least after passing 100 years of age.
Ppl like these should look at the example of the pharaohs...and learn their lesson before it's too late.
They held much more power...and accumulated much more wealth...and what for at the end? All was left behind...and their souls departed. Do these mini pharaohs think they can get away with all this? How long will they live? 100 years? 200 years? Then they will have to answer for all their deeds...how they condemned millions for their personal benefits.

The link of original article is banned in Pakistan, as expected.

We are living in a fascist, totalitarian dictatorship.

Maybe the video of PMLN witness/confession was spread in public to hide, distract people from the real deal.

Or maybe establishment and PMLN friendship has gone sour.

Country's about to default while they become billionaires in $

Sab sab khul ke samnay ayega, pora pandora box khulega, Allah beshak behtareen insaf karnay wala hai.

Last edited:
12.7 Billion PKR ? Bas ? He must have earned 100 times more... Just narcotics operations would have given him 100s of billions..
They have to pay core commanders and politicians and judges and several other family members

It will be laughable when these *Khabas* will be sitting in Western countries and first watch their wealth poof away with economic collapse of the West, followed by being obliterated sitting in their mansions, reduced to rubble and nuclear waste.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has warned in the Noble Qur'an, Surah Al-Rahman, that HE is going to deal with those two sin laden (shayateen in the Jinn and Human kind) with a terrible punishment.

You feel you have a grip on reality? You DON'T .... so when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah sends down HIS punishment on those who have committed Dhulm on the weak and helpless. Remember one thing, we who strive to become Muslims, will not pray over your corpses.

Exactly, mere bhai.

Tides are turning, world order is changing, Eastern part of world that was considered 'slave' might become the new rulers. Empires fall and new empires rise througout the human history.

May Allah help us building Pakistan as welfare state as envisioned by Quaid-e-Azam based on foundations of justice, ameen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom