What's new

Army expresses ‘serious concerns over TTP’s safe haven in Afghanistan’

They busy killing their own people in Pakistan and finishing pti which is biggest party in Pakistan

Only because the corrupt politicians failed in their duty.
this quote was propogated by none other than the Army itself
"Civilian Politicians have failed"
"Civilian institutions have no discipline"

everyone including me, were stupid enough to believe these lies, in the end, all retired faujis started being appointed to civilian positions, and guess what, they are still the same.

The next generation will be crying after a 100 years about the same thing. Pakistan won't change. Never.

Radicals supporting radicals....such a big surprise. Its clear IEA wont comply lol, words dont mean much

everyone including me, were stupid enough to believe these lies, in the end, all retired faujis started being appointed to civilian positions, and guess what, they are still the same.

I understand the concerns of the military leaders. They need funds to support and protect the country. Without money, they can't pay soldiers, get supplies, make necessary purchases, or maintain a strong position in the world. Unfortunately, corruption within the civilian government can exacerbate these problems.

Civilian funds intended for the armed forces had beeen misappropriated and embezzled. This diversion of resources has hampered defense spending, resulting in insufficient budgets for training, equipment modernization, and other crucial military needs. The lack of financial support weakened the preparedness and effectiveness of the armed forces and emboldened India into bullying Pakistan across the Kashmir border..

Corruption has created a culture of secrecy and lack of transparency in Pakistan government and politics. This lack of accountability has made it difficult to monitor and address issues of financial mismanagement and makes it easier for foreiegn entities to interfere. The absence of oversight mechanisms allowed corruption to persist, further undermined the PA armed forces' capabilities. Another issue is that the officer corp of PA is a representation of Pakistan society some of who find it comfortable to align with the corrupts.

In addition to financial implications, corruption eroded the integrity of Pakistan's institutions. When appointments within the armed forces were tainted by nepotism and personal connections rather than merit, it undermined professionalism and effectiveness. Compromised decision-making and favoritism diluted the power structures which has led to diminishing the armed forces' potential and the nation as a whole.

The impact of civilian corruption extends to the morale of military personnel as well. Witnessing corruption and embezzlement by civilian authorities can demoralize soldiers who risk their lives for their country. This betrayal can have a negative effect on morale, discipline, and overall cohesion within the armed forces.

Furthermore, corruption weakened national security. It diverted resources and compromised decision-making, hindering the armed forces' ability to respond effectively to security threats. Additionally, corruption created vulnerabilities, including leakage and compromise of sensitive defense information, which undermined national security interests.

To address these challenges, it is crucial to promote transparency, accountability, and good governance within the civilian government. Combatting corruption and ensuring efficient allocation of resources are essential to support the armed forces, maintain their integrity, and fulfill their mission of safeguarding the nation.

Pakistanis are being hit hard and Pakistan is being pushed to a failed state by the combined Hindjew/Corrupt axis.

Last edited:
I understand the concerns of the military leaders. They need funds to support and protect the country. Without money, they can't pay soldiers, get supplies, make necessary purchases, or maintain a strong position in the world. Unfortunately, corruption within the civilian government can exacerbate these problems.

Civilian funds intended for the armed forces had beeen misappropriated and embezzled. This diversion of resources has hampered defense spending, resulting in insufficient budgets for training, equipment modernization, and other crucial military needs. The lack of financial support weakened the preparedness and effectiveness of the armed forces and emboldened India into bullying Pakistan across the Kashmir border..

Corruption has created a culture of secrecy and lack of transparency in Pakistan government and politics. This lack of accountability has made it difficult to monitor and address issues of financial mismanagement and makes it easier for foreiegn entities to interfere. The absence of oversight mechanisms allowed corruption to persist, further undermined the PA armed forces' capabilities. Another issue is that the officer corp of PA is a representation of Pakistan society some of who find it comfortable to align with the corrupts.

In addition to financial implications, corruption eroded the integrity of Pakistan's institutions. When appointments within the armed forces were tainted by nepotism and personal connections rather than merit, it undermined professionalism and effectiveness. Compromised decision-making and favoritism diluted the power structures which has led to diminishing the armed forces' potential and the nation as a whole.

The impact of civilian corruption extends to the morale of military personnel as well. Witnessing corruption and embezzlement by civilian authorities can demoralize soldiers who risk their lives for their country. This betrayal can have a negative effect on morale, discipline, and overall cohesion within the armed forces.

Furthermore, corruption weakened national security. It diverted resources and compromised decision-making, hindering the armed forces' ability to respond effectively to security threats. Additionally, corruption created vulnerabilities, including leakage and compromise of sensitive defense information, which undermined national security interests.

To address these challenges, it is crucial to promote transparency, accountability, and good governance within the civilian government. Combatting corruption and ensuring efficient allocation of resources are essential to support the armed forces, maintain their integrity, and fulfill their mission of safeguarding the nation.

Pakistanis are being hit hard and Pakistan is being pushed to a failed state by the combined Hindjew/Corrupt axis.
bro, the mantra of corruption in your article reeks of the fact that it was copy pasted from some fauji or proxy source.
the Amount of money, the eat our from our budget, and still fail their job, is a slap in the face of taxpayers.
And they themselves embezzle most if not all of their own budget. They get everything, from money to resources to prime land in the name of safety and security. Safety and security is still a far cry, and then have the gall to blame the civilian institutions, which they themselves have not allowed to develop.

Have some shame and decency fauji !
This country is your reason for existence, if you continue to eat her, you will not remain without her either !!

bro, the mantra of corruption in your article reeks of the fact that it was copy pasted from some fauji or proxy source.
the Amount of money, the eat our from our budget, and still fail their job, is a slap in the face of taxpayers.
And they themselves embezzle most if not all of their own budget. They get everything, from money to resources to prime land in the name of safety and security. Safety and security is still a far cry, and then have the gall to blame the civilian institutions, which they themselves have not allowed to develop.

This country is your reason for existence, if you continue to eat her, you will not remain without her either !!
It's my opinion not Fauji mantra. There is an element of critisicm of PA in my post but as you are blinded by hatred and prejudice you fail to see it.

You said it, you confessed to being stupid-"
everyone including me, were stupid enough"

I thought that 9 may was the real concern!

I am now in an agreement with Moeed Pirzada. The army is the most incompetent obese duffers in Pakistan.

We used to cheer them BUT I was wrong.

Find the source of my post and I will give you $1000 else shut up. You can't because it is an original article written by me so shut up.

Find the source of my post and I will give you $1000 else shut up. You can't because it is an original article written by me so shut up.
nah, it literally reeks of typical pro fauji material
its conclusion is "civilians bad, faujis good"

You said it, you confessed to being stupid-"
yes
stupid enough to believe fauji propaganda and spread it further

It's my opinion not Fauji mantra. There is an element of critisicm of PA in my post but as you are blinded by hatred and prejudice you fail to see it.
your post is entirely civilian bashing, with an "element" of PA's criticism
do you see the irony in that?

Army need to stop behaving as slaves of US and west and start taking actions in the interest of Pakistan and its people.

The safe havens of money launderers and corrupt PDM cabal in the country is a bigger concern, destroying the country economy, Army need to show concern here as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom