ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Six militants killed in intelligence-based operation in Zhob: ISPR

APP
November 1, 2023

Six terrorists were during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in Sambaza area on Balochistan’s Zhob district, the military’s media affairs wing said on Wednesday.

According to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), security forces carried out the IBO last night after receiving reports about the presence of terrorists.

During the operation, “intense fire exchange took place between own troops and terrorists” and six terrorists were killed, the ISPR said. It added that a cache of arms, ammunition and explosives were also recovered.

“The killed terrorists remained actively involved in terrorist activities against security forces and target killing of innocent civilians,” the ISPR said.

It added that sanitisation of the area was being carried out to eliminate other militants.

“Security forces of Pakistan, in step with nation, remain determined to thwart attempts of sabotaging peace, stability and progress of Balochistan,” the ISPR said.

On Sunday, two soldiers were martyred and two terrorists were killed in a heavy exchange of fire during an operation in the Khoro area of Awaran district.

Pakistan has witnessed an uptick in terror activities in recent months, especially in KP and Balochistan, after the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan ended its ceasefire with the government in November last year.

In July, as many as 12 soldiers of the Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom in separate military operations in the Zhob and Sui areas of Balochistan.

That was the military’s highest single-day death toll from terrorist attacks reported this year. Before this, 10 personnel were martyred in a ‘fire raid’ in Balochistan’s Kech district in February 2022.

In September, data compiled by the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies (PICSS) said the number of militant attacks in August was the highest tally for monthly strikes in almost nine years.

There were 99 attacks across the country, the highest number in a single month since November 2014, the report had said.

1698874731800.png

Forces gun down six terrorists involved in killing civilians in Zhob​

Ambush was laid by the same SSG unit who recently lost an officer here. Excellent text book ambush, atleast 7 terrorists dead, no one even injured amongst SSG.

1698938113006.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambush was laid by the same SSG unit who recently lost an officer here. Excellent text book ambush, atleast 7 terrorists dead, no one even injured amongst SSG.
View attachment 967569
I am deeply saddened after looking at the dead bodies of these misguided idiots. Look at their clothes and socks. They are certainly not from any sardar's family. Must be hailing from downtrodden poor families. They must have been lured into the militancy either out of their greed (to meet their ends in life) or they were totally brainwashed to fight for their 'rights'. I think GoP should make a consistent and serious drive to bring these unfortunate victims of the enemy propaganda. They might not be thinking of themselves being Pakistanis but after all they are the sons of our own soil. Violante breeds more avoidance. Their is only one way out of this vicious cycle and that is having negotiations and parlays. Let's hope our misguided Baloch brothers realize the trap that they have fallen into.

View attachment 967569
Since when did the ambush stuff start? I thought we were entirely defensive and waited for them to come to us

Anyway, nice job, dudes entire face looks like it had a hole punched into it 😹

I am deeply saddened after looking at the dead bodies of these misguided idiots. Look at their clothes and socks. They are certainly not from any sardar's family. Must be hailing from downtrodden poor families. They must have been lured into the militancy either out of their greed (to meet their ends in life) or they were totally brainwashed to fight for their 'rights'. I think GoP should make a consistent and serious drive to bring these unfortunate victims of the enemy propaganda. They might not be thinking of themselves being Pakistanis but after all they are the sons of our own soil. Violante breeds more avoidance. Their is only one way out of this vicious cycle and that is having negotiations and parlays. Let's hope our misguided Baloch brothers realize the trap that they have fallen into.
This is an often ignored angle. Balochi sardars are using their poorest people for politics. Sardars and their families seldom fight.

This is comparable to Punjabi/Sindhi elite using their poor through jihad and ummah philosophies while they are the least religious people themselves.

This is an often ignored angle. Balochi sardars are using their poorest people for politics. Sardars and their families seldom fight.

This is comparable to Punjabi/Sindhi elite using their poor through jihad and ummah philosophies while they are the least religious people themselves.
That is what happens when Cucks rule a country!

Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom