What's new

Army in field now

but the problem is international media will lead the news in different ways. its not an UN peacekeeping mission here .The media will lead a news like army is killing the civilians in bd and which will terminate the image of bd army .thats what i'm worried about. i dont want my army ruins for this political crap*
BD Army is more trained to encounter civilians than any other military in the world.

They spent decades maintaining peace in war torn nations in Africa, provided training to many other nations.

but the problem is international media will lead the news in different ways. its not an UN peacekeeping mission here .The media will lead a news like army is killing the civilians in bd and which will terminate the image of bd army .thats what i'm worried about. i dont want my army ruins for this political crap*

you said you were going to vote for ershad, i have trusted news that ershad is looking to join the BNP alliance and jamaat is a key BNP member. So, technically you are a rezakar lover. Did you know that?

@nuclearpak

Please close this thread.

1. There are individuals on this thread openly calling for civil war in a sovereign nation state.

I checked throughout the entire thread. And no where did anyone call for a full blown civil war. I only deleted some posts which name-called others.

2. There are individuals calling for attacks on Bangladeshi soldiers and armed forces in case they do not follow their party's line. People openly speaking of a "Tet offensive".

And again, no.

Thank you.

You're very welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if BNP can show some muscle power on next Tuesday. I hope they will be on street instead of hiding in home like previous time. BNP must show carriage this time if it wise to regain power. Where is @kobiraaz? I hope things are OK with you bro.

It seems army went there to help as police, Rab and BGB failed to control the situation. They aren't officially deployed. Bogra is BNP stronghold.. All pro india anti state groups should be thrown out from the place.
@Al-zakir i am fine. I was there in malibag during clash. The rally was so huge! Almost 1000x bigger than Shahbag.....

It seems army went there to help as police, Rab and BGB failed to control the situation. They aren't officially deployed. Bogra is BNP stronghold.. All pro india anti state groups should be thrown out from the place.
@Al-zakir i am fine. I was there in malibag during clash. The rally was so huge! Almost 1000x bigger than Shahbag.....

Kobiraaz bro, I think BNP and other anti-Awami nationalist forces helping Jamat-Shibir. As you know, Allama Seyeedi is very popular among conservative muslims despite differences of political ideology. He is very popular among BNP supporter as well. What do you think?

Shahbagi murtid baked gathering is bunch of cowards. Let there be no police and let see what happen to their sorry azz.

bad times for bangladesh.
i heard that they even burnt the bangladeshi flag???why?? @BDforever @ShadowFaux

Well they are jamatis, they put religion before anything, they feel like their religion is under attack by government (never happened in Pakistan as far as i can think)

Back
Top Bottom