What's new

Army in field now

Latest count from Bogra is 7 dead by Awami League genocide.

home | natunbarta.com

Idune Bhai, Is BNP-Jamat holding track of these golap gainja(Awami thug police only) killer police including their family members? A data base with pictures is necessary for future use.

A possibility is that the AL will stage attacks on the army posing as Jamaatis. A false flag operation. A lot of this has been happening in recent days.

Is army aware of this deception or they will be dupe by Awami thugs?

Idune Bhai, Is BNP-Jamat holding track of these golap gainja(Awami thug police only) killer police including their family members? A data base with pictures is necessary for future use.

Any police appointment given since 2009 can all be under investigation.

so if they get attack , what they will do you suppose ? cry and beg for life ?

Hey Awami thug, you need to answer me how women were attacking your police?
Why did your low life thug polce killed 2 women.

Real-time News Network

This is very sad moment for Bangladesh, lets hope the violence dies out in next few days.

No, not until bloodthirsty ibleeser aulad Hasina dies out.

Last stand of Jamaatis. They will be history soon.

Bogra police outposts attacked - bdnews24.com

Rajshahi+Juwel+Photo+2+March+13++++++7.jpg

Dhumketu Express coaches set on fire - bdnews24.com

Hard earned public property being burnt to the ground.

Why can this party not wait until the next election, i mean why use violence against the government , i may not be accustomed to bengladaise politics but attacking police officers and damaging public property is not the sign of a peaceful protest rather it gives off a rather right wing fringe look to the party. @BDforever , what is your outlook on this parties demands, is violence really justified?

A person on twitter tweeted this article: interesting read on bangladaise for non bangladeshi members.
Source: Bogra police outposts attacked - bdnews24.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can this party not wait until the next election, i mean why use violence against the government , i may not be accustomed to bengladaise politics but attacking police officers and damaging public property is not the sign of a peaceful protest rather it gives off a rather right wing fringe look to the party. @BDforever , what is your outlook on this parties demands?

A person on twitter tweeted this article: interesting read on bangladaise for non bangladeshi members.

the opposition wants an interm government, caretaker government. but government wont let it happen

Why can this party not wait until the next election, i mean why use violence against the government , i may not be accustomed to bengladaise politics but attacking police officers and damaging public property is not the sign of a peaceful protest rather it gives off a rather right wing fringe look to the party. @BDforever , what is your outlook on this parties demands?

You dont know jack about background and what is going on but making baseless comments. Read threads in Bangladeshi section, educate yourself before making comment. Current regime is committing genocide killed more than 100 of people in last 3 days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom