What's new

Army in field now

It is well known that there many AL supporters in the Army among officers and many soldiers were newly recruited by AL during its rule. But I heard that it is less than or around 10%. So Insha-Allah majority in the Army will overpower these Indian agent traitors when the time comes. If they cannot, they will have to fight 90% of our population, just like our people fought Pakistan Army in 1971. Indian agents should be finished off from our soil once and for all.

Ameen! I'd like to believe our people didn't lose their Iman. They are now very clear about Awami and Hasina's motive. I think deceased murtid "thaba Baba" has united the tauheedi awam. Uleamas needs to be more active though.

NO ARMY DEPLOYMENT YET!

A few army personnel came to the assistance of the policemen temporarily; that's it.

1 Awami thug police has been Halak by furious mob. This is no longer Jamat-Shibir Hartal. They are getting help from Tahheedi Awam. No doubt.

Hammer-fist long running 4.6% propaganda, that his indo awami fans run with busted wide open.

bastard indians at play again in bangladesh

None of your business...Bangladesh is not your territory anymore..we Liberated it remember...and stop Bringing India into this...this is internal matter of Bangla and they will sort it out

Death toll mounts in Bangladesh as troops engage in fresh clashes

Bangladesh deployed troops in the north of the country on Sunday as six more people were killed in fresh clashes over the conviction of Islamist leaders for war crimes in the Muslim-majority nation.

The army was deployed in violence-wracked Shahjahanpur town after more than 5,000 stick-wielding protesters attacked two police stations, forcing police to open fire, they said.

Death toll mounts in Bangladesh as troops engage in fresh clashes - The Globe and Mail

@liontk this is the fact

Daily star and bdnews24 like most news outlets are controlled by Awami League, which is Indian proxy agent in Bangladesh.

Pro-Indian agents in Bangladesh government and media want to create anti-Pakistan feeling in Bangladesh, which is why they keep 1971 issue alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom