What's new

Army in Karachi - a trap?

arsalabbasi

New Recruit

Reaction score
these days at Karachi's condition it was an opinion to send army for operation but thanks god that our army knew this trap before time and all pak enemies are surprised by this decision as it was unexpected. Enemy tried their best to make such terrible conditions in Karachi so that army can start its operation.

You will be laughing that i am mad :what: How can an enemy get benefit of operation. But this is a bitter truth that this is an INTERNATIONAL game of Pakistan enemies against army & ISI from the last few months at the land of Pakistan.

Now i tell how pak army was trapping.

If army start operation in Karachi than it has to loose its men in operation. Now its old Pakistan's Enemies plan to kill pak army men through Pakistanis (Either through Taliban or through Gangsters) at Pakistani land. SO win the war without fighting it.

Secondly from the last few months after osama murder's drama at Pakistani land the only agenda of world is how to loose image of pak army & ISI in front of pak nation. By this operation pak army would kill many gangsters so these enemies could fool the nation on media that pak army kill many innocent persons.

Thanks god this time pak army did best decision and suggest rangers for operation.

I am a lay man on this situation...But dont you think that you are contradicting yourself???Is it the protection of civilian life is moe important for the Army rather than thinking about whether he will be trapped inside of not?

these days at Karachi's condition it was an opinion to send army for operation but thanks god that our army knew this trap before time and all pak enemies are surprised by this decision as it was unexpected. Enemy tried their best to make such terrible conditions in Karachi so that army can start its operation.

You will be laughing that i am mad :what: How can an enemy get benefit of operation. But this is a bitter truth that this is INTERNATIONAL game against army & ISI from the last few months at the land of Pakistan.

If army start operation in Karachi than it has to loose its men in operation. Now its old WORLD plan to kill pak army men through Pakistanis (Either through Taliban or through Gangsters) at Pakistani land. SO win the war without fighting it.
Secondly from the last few months after osama murder's drama at Pakistani land the only agenda of world is how to loose image of pak army & ISI in front of pak nation. By this operation pak army would kill many gangsters so these enemies could fool the nation on media that pak army kill many innocent persons.

Thanks god this time pak army did best decision and suggest rangers for operation.

Whole World is planning to trap pakistani Army ..? I am glad that you outdid the world..

I am a lay man on this situation...But dont you think that you are contradicting yourself???Is it the protection of civilian life is moe important for the Army rather than thinking about whether he will be trapped inside of not?

For interior protection police is available when when it failed than we have another option of pak Rangers, so now they have police power & start "search operation"

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Not the whole world but some countries which are afraid of Pakistani nukes.

the protection of civilians is the duty of POLICE not army.Karachi is not occupied Kashmir

You will be laughing that i am mad :what: How can an enemy get benefit of operation. But this is a bitter truth that this is INTERNATIONAL game against army & ISI from the last few months at the land of Pakistan.

If army start operation in Karachi than it has to loose its men in operation. Now its old WORLD plan to kill pak army men through Pakistanis (Either through Taliban or through Gangsters) at Pakistani land. SO win the war without fighting it.

Yup everything is a INTERNATIONAL game against Pakistan, nothing is a domestic issue, its almost amusing how lost in conspiracy theories Pakistan is today.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

the protection of civilians is the duty of POLICE not army.Karachi is not occupied Kashmir

Nor does Karachi have sponsored terrorist roaming its lands like in Indian Kashmir, armies are only required when your enemy likes to hide and fight cowardly.

Yup everything is a INTERNATIONAL game against Pakistan, nothing is a domestic issue, its almost amusing how lost in conspiracy theories Pakistan is today.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Nor does Karachi have sponsored terrorist roaming its lands like in Indian Kashmir, armies are only required when your enemy likes to hide and fight cowardly.

Yup we have domestic issues also but our enemies are ready to add fuel in these type of domestic issues

Not the whole world but some countries which are afraid of Pakistani nukes.

Then kindly edit your post because World includes your "Deeper than Mountains and Higher than Ocean " Friends also..

in 1995 karachi was under same situation and maybe worse the police were given the orders to take action against all criminals and within 3 weeks the situation was normal.
now police and rangers ( para military ) can do the job comfortably

TARIQ

DG Rangers give proof of gangsters to supreme court of Pakistan. Army & ISI is fully supporting ranger's operation. But it looks like MQM will join alliance and operation will be stopped on zardari orders. Also after joining alliance MQM will also order its workers to stop the killings.

You will be laughing that i am mad :what: How can an enemy get benefit of operation. But this is a bitter truth that this is an INTERNATIONAL game of Pakistan enemies against army & ISI from the last few months at the land of Pakistan.

If army start operation in Karachi than it has to loose its men in operation. Now its old Pakistan's Enemies plan to kill pak army men through Pakistanis (Either through Taliban or through Gangsters) at Pakistani land. SO win the war without fighting it.

There s one more reason for the army not entering Karachi i.e. no orders from pentagon as yet.

I wish there are many more Pakistanies like you, my friend.

Couldn't ask for more. ;)

Hmm, name me one problem of Pakistan that is NOT " an INTERNATIONAL game of Pakistan enemies against army & ISI"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom