What's new

Army major captures 'UFO' on mobile phone

i like d car better .! which one is it ..? Punto .?

UFO-+Image.jpg

Photoshop Ki maa ki aankh , 2 people in d photo didn't seem to notice the UFO .:pop:

These "aliens" seriously need to reconsider the design of their spaceships. Same model since 1940's. WTF! :woot:
1940? Here's the same model in a 15th century painting, "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino." Above Mary's left shoulder is a shining, or glowing, disk shaped object. A man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the floating object in the composite below.

madona2.jpg

Here's another - a five thousand year old rock painting of what looks like a UFO!

images

Same fookin' designs!! These darn aliens seem to be stuck in a time warp!! :blink: :lol:

Oh crap! :woot:

1940? Here's the same model in a 15th century painting, "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino." Above Mary's left shoulder is a shining, or glowing, disk shaped object. A man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the floating object in the composite below.

madona2.jpg

Here's another - a five thousand year old rock painting of what looks like a UFO!

caveufo.jpg

Same fookin' designs!! These darn aliens seem to be stuck in a time warp!! :blink: :lol:

madona2.jpg

images

Their Defense budget must be low, only if they had any Chinese engineer onboard, they'd have been churning out new designs every week. :lol:

Dude, people capable of bending space-time around their spaceships should also be capable of designing shields big enough and independent of the "design of the ship". Besides, had you said that it's a great "optimal" design for some sort of antigravity drive for terrestrial landings and such, I'd agree with you.

For me, if I were as advanced as these so-called "aliens", I'd shoot myself if I designed anything this hideous to begin with. Maybe taste is a concept unique to us lowly homo-sapiens? :D

The design is optimized for WARP travel. It enables minimum structural stresses while entering and exiting the WARP that means longer ship life.

madona2.jpg

images

Actually these guys are from a different time in space, their 1 year is equivalent of 3000 years on earth. And this alien team is in the middle of a 3 year space mission :D

The design is optimized for WARP travel. It enables minimum structural stresses while entering and exiting the WARP that means longer ship life.

I was watching a documentary in NGC, where scientists like Hawkins commented that WRAP travel is not the feasible way to time travel. They said its hypothetical and practically impossible. Only going to farther distance with heavier gravity is the only thing that can surpass time is what they said.

Actually these guys are from a different time in space, their 1 year is equivalent of 3000 years on earth. And this alien team is in the middle of a 3 year space mission :D

Possible....

This seems to be the design of anti gravity machine,

US grants patent for anti-gravity device- The Inquirer

gravity.gif

In the same link its porved that its false science by the American physics society..The vaimanika models are much better models than this one.

GHANTA: Photoshop...

no, in kerala every newspaper has this news. he says the UFO is only seen in photos{not with naked eye} he complained to the mobile service center as he thought that it is because of software complaint, But They said there is no problem with the mobile.

Back
Top Bottom