What's new

Army Modernisation Maybe hit , CBI advises Govt to BAN Ordinance firms

Farahvar

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
india+cbi+ban.jpg

:undecided:

Army will be the only loser if Govt really bans all those firms. The same Army lags behind IAF and IN in terms of mordanisation. I wish the differences don't increase more! When Navy will be floating advanced stealth ships and IAF flying 5th generation fighters I don't wanna see our Army fighting with good old bofors. :cry:

Army will be the only loser if Govt really bans all those firms. The same Army lags behind IAF and IN in terms of mordanisation. I wish the differences don't increase more! When Navy will be floating advanced stealth ships and IAF flying 5th generation fighters I don't wanna see our Army fighting with good old bofors. :cry:

Yes, its a very Bad news for our military..Hope, all issues will be solved and it would not affect the military deals!

Are Our Ordinance factories creating anything worth Indian armies modernization? I doubt, could any one clarify?So I dont think closing a Few Ordinance Factories would ever harm the army....

Nothin new....its gonna happen..... these all babus :hitwall: wnt lose nething ...... the loser is nation wat they dnt care about:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Iam so much frustrated with Army acquisition. We were talking about F-INSAS. now these things. Army will be in the INSAS stage for another 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom