What's new

Army Rejects Gillani Claims - Gillani sacks Defence Secretary

There are currently 58 users browsing this thread. (25 members and 33 guests)

Military has no right what so ever to intervene in civil matter. Holding of elections in a country is purely civil matter .

PA should better do its original duties which they have failed to do. Military government has already done enough stupidities in past.

Pakistan Can't afford yet another military adventureism.

This PPP government has done more stupidities than any government in the history of Pakistan.

Zardari and Gilani are not even fit to govern their farms in their villages let alone govern a nation of 185 million people.

These losers have given Pakistanis everywhere in the world a bad name. Before they came to power, Pakistan was competing with India now Pakistan is competing with Somalia and Afghanistan. They need to go before they destroy the nation.

pakistani jaye bhad main, bas dono apne egos ke liye lad rahe hain, pakistan jaye bhad main, drone strikes band karao, q awaam ko pathetic reasons of memo ke zarye bewaquf banaya ja raha hai??

Much love for the 'lame, corrupt & incompetent' civilian government for finally telling the lame, corrupt & incompetent khakis who's boss.

@awesome twit by Fahad Hussain...

As long as Zardari is got rid of i am fine with a coup....
Hope it happens soon.

Nobody know this village idiot Gilani before he became prime minister.
For Pakistan the way democracy is being run is more damaging than Marshall law.

no man i am awam who love and are begging army control imran khan may have stopped for now but still majority support the army control and if imran khan doesnot deliver mark my words people will go for a very long army control rule

Imran khan is a dummy, he can't do nothing. He is standing on the shoulders of corrupt criminals from other parties. Everyone is looking towards Supreme Court and Military. Supreme Court is the supreme institution in Pakistan, they should sack the government and order the military right away to facilitate this process. The menace of democracy should be dealt with for once. Political parties should be banned for an indefinite period of time, their leaders, boot-lickers and their families should be thrown out of the country. None of their extended relatives should be allowed to hold a public office ever again. That is an effective way to get rid of dynastic politics in Pakistan. Media should be ruthlessly controlled. A set and defined national media policy should be provided to each channel and journalists which should only promote interests of Pakistan. Any channel or journalist deviating slightly should be put to jail with a heavy fine.

This media is the only tool to brainwash the illiterate paindoo's of Pakistan. Media first used them to remove mushy's military rule, now these illiterate and semi-illiterate awam of Pakistan want the same government to go away, the government which they themselves brought in power with their 'votes. This cycle has to be stopped for once!

Coup will ahve serious repercursions for Pakistan. A lot of sanctions will be put on Pakistan. Political stability is the biggest thing for the prosperity of a Nation. I hope sanity prevails.

Well currently this means..

Viva la Zardari

and thats not good for Pakistan...Marshal law has always been better than civilian govt for Pakistan,look at history.

indeed for any short sighted person...

Imran khan is a dummy, he can't do nothing. He is standing on the shoulders of corrupt criminals from other parties.

:blah:

Talk is cheep
Lets see you go out and do something for the country.
Right, you don't have the guts or the will
you just have an internet connection.

viva la Civilian Authority !!

I honestly and sincerely hope that is true!
I do see many civilians, but who is really in authority?
And the guys who seem to be authority, are they civilians?
That is the conundrum.

Hope this turmoil blows over (egos are working at cross purposes here); this is the last thing that Pakistan needs. Is it only me, that I keep seeing two wrestlers from the same team constantly circling each other just waiting to pull the other to the ground and anyhow. With no signs of a referee.

Back
Top Bottom