What's new

Arnold Schwarzenegger picks Punjab hulk as his brand ambassador

raavan

Reaction score
CHANDIGARH: Growing up in a small, isolated village in Austria, Arnold Schwarzenegger took to bodybuilding for a better life. Perhaps it is his own amazing rags to riches story that has made Schwarzenegger pick Jalandhar-based bodybuilder and Punjabi film actor Varinder Singh Ghumman as the brand ambassador of his health products and food supplements in Asia.

Schwarzenegger, who also served as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011, has tagged the 6 ft 3 Ghumman as "an amazing talent from India" on Facebook.

The Terminator has also tagged clips of Ghumman's upcoming movie 'Kabaddi Once Again'. Obviously, Ghumman considers it a great honour for Punjabi cinema coming straight from Hollywood. "It's a great thing for regional Punjabi cinema to be recognised by the Hollywood star. He appreciated my physique and was surprised to see that India was producing athletes of such big built. The contract is in the final stages and will be signed soon. I hope to popularise bodybuilding in India," Ghumman said.

He will be acting in another Punjab film 'Fateh the victory' soon. The Gurdaspur-born bodybuilder had Salman Khan in awe two years back when his personal trainer introduced him to the celebrity on the sets of Dabbang near Pune, where Ghumman had attended a bodybuilding show as a chief guest. The strapping Punjab lad claims to be totally vegetarian and that struck a chord with Arnold during his meeting in 2010.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...his-brand-ambassador/articleshow/13276757.cms

11ceef5.jpg

Seen this guy. From my city. He's better than khali according to me. Khali was also from Jalandhar, but he was just huge, not athletic. Ghummam is twice the size of salman and athletic too.

lol Salman khan is looking like a kid in front of this fellow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom