What's new

ARY to terminate Waseem Badami on Corruption Charges ?

waheed gul

Reaction score
6468e66b1dbba11e263e5c412960ad9a.jpg

Top management of ARY NEWS has decided to terminate TV Anchor Waseem Badami on corruption charges as he failed to clear charges against him of taking bribes and personal favors using the platform of ARY News. Claimed reliable source close to the TV management. The source further said that Badami has been given the time of two weeks to prove his innocence but he failed.

On the condition of anonymity, the source confided that after charges of taking more than Rs 10 Million from the government to run the government agenda on the TV Screen during PTI and PAT Dhanra in Islamabad, the ARY News management initiated an inquiry against him. After thorough investigations it was unearthed that he took Rs 10 million from Govt’s secret fund and held dozens of programs in favor of Government led by PML N. The source claimed.
- See more at: ARY to terminate Waseem Badami on Corruption Charges ? | The News Informer

I actually liked Badami. Let's see if he can take the matter to court and file a defamation suit. If not, only GEO will take him.

I didn't think he was biased, I actually liked his points etc
Still, if the corruption is proven, then it's a good decision to fire him. This news is only on one not so credible site, It could be just a rumour.

I'm watching his program right now with TUQ and he revealed that he resigned and will be leaving ARY in few days, and he also acknowledged that some people do blame him for accepting money,,,

Aik Masoomana sa Termination Letter lafafa anchor Waseem Badami ko bhi bhej dain :omghaha:

Probably just rumor mill against this young anchor... media is a dog eat dog business, even the non-glamorous news one :)

Just read this thread... seems like Waseem Badami is moving to greener pastures at Bol Network like every media person in the country

Waseem Badami Joins BOL NETWORK??

Many People Still thinks that he was terminated From ARY NEWS. But that is not true. He Submitted a Resignation On 10 September To Join New Upcoming Tv Channel BOL TV. He was agreed to continue that month. On 3rd October He Announced that it was his last programme and last show on ARY NEWS. Since he has joined BOL TV and he is the vice president and the senior Most Anchor Of BOL TV. Many blogs and Article Claim that waseem badami was involve in Corruption and had took 10 million. Its All Fake Guyz. Some article says that due to misconduct of mubbashir Luqman He Resigned. But his main Reason For Resignation is The Promotion. He is Promoted so why shouldn't he avail that opportunity. Infact Every Anchor wants to be famous and want promotion. That Fake Articles and blogs are bull shit. Stop Believing in them Guyz. He is a honest and Elegant Anchor.
May ALLAH give waseem badami whatever he wants and huge success

Fake news. Mubassar Lucman confirmed that he is leaving ARY and joining BOL. He got offer which he could not say no to.

Choors asking a choor to prove his innocence :lol: PTI ka passandida channel :-D

Back
Top Bottom