What's new

As China’s COVID test kit orders surge globally, manufacturers are racing to meet demand

I personally use this at my home : https://shop.cuehealth.com/pages/all-products
It works really well.

Molecular diagnostic at home test kit.

As far as price goes, I can afford it and my health is more precious than some made-in-china discount bin garbage.

A cheap fake product is worse than an expensive and working product any day. Expensive one works. Cheap one is just waste of money.
Why you don't make them by yourselves? we have enough customers fighting for those products, we don't have time for you, sorry, don't pretend that you are in any position to turn down those products, now it is us turn down new orders.

Nobody trust your fake testaments. Made in China are here to stay. China as world factory too.
Correction : China is JUST a factory for the world.

Nothing that Chinese come up with works. For any made-in-China thing to work, you need to do a ton of QA on it and manually make Chinese produce a half way decent product. Its China, what are you expecting.
Why you don't make them by yourselves? we have enough customers fighting for those products, we don't have time for you, sorry, don't pretend that you are in any position to turn down those products, now is we turn down orders.
If you have not noticed, that company is NOT Chinese. If it were Chinese, we know... it won't work.
we have enough customers fighting for those products, we don't have time for you, sorry, don't pretend that you are in any position to turn down those products, now it is us turn down new orders.
Yeah, sure. Sell fake goods when demand is there and supply is low. Typical Chinese tactic.

Correction : China is JUST a factory for the world.

Nothing that Chinese come up with works. For any made-in-China thing to work, you need to do a ton of QA on it and manually make Chinese produce a half way decent product. Its China, what are you expecting.
Thanks for your cheapshot and telling me the rest of the world are fool for keep buying things that don't work.

But in reality, made in China is good. 50% price of western products and work as same, if not better in some cases. Even the smartphone or laptop that helps you to troll now , are made in China.

Thanks for your cheapshot and telling me the rest of the world are fool for keep buying things that don't work.

But in reality, made in China is good. 50% price of western products and work as same, if not better in some cases. Even the smartphone or laptop that helps you to troll now , are made in China.
They are not fool, they are desperate.
LOL, we sell everything to the world for 40 years, do you mean you are stupid or the whole world is stupid?
No, they are just desperate. People do desperate thing in desperate times. Things that are obviously harmful to them. China benefits from it. Tells us how much of a morally bankrupt country it is.

Tried few here in Canada. None of them work. AT ALL. False positives and false negatives galore.
There was something interesting here

The fact Tanzanian authorities decided to test the kits first on goats and sheep rather than humans tells us what kind of confidence they had in Chinese testing kits

No, they are just desperate. People do desperate thing in desperate times. Things that are obviously harmful to them. China benefits from it. Tells us how much of a morally bankrupt country it is.
So you mean the whole world and all the humans are stupid, only you are smart?

The fact Tanzanian authorities decided to test the kits first on goats and sheep rather than humans tells us what kind of confidence they had in Chinese testing kits
They should turn to Indian test kits, right?

LOL! Chinese medical things. That thing is an oxymoron.

Sorry, I can not fix your mental retardation, thats beyond my capability.

Buy a REAL dictionary (and please do not buy a China printed one, those are defective by design!).
And then lookup the meaning of "Desperation". Then look for meaning of "Stupid". One of the word applies to you. One to those who are purchasing your worthless crap. I will leave which is which as a homework exercise to you.
If you can not read it, I can not help you.

Sorry, I can not fix your mental retardation, thats beyond my capability.

Buy a REAL dictionary (and please do not buy a China printed one, those are defective by design!).
And then lookup the meaning of "Desperation". Then look for meaning of "Stupid". One of the word applies to you. One to those who are purchasing your worthless crap. I will leave which is which as a homework exercise to you.
If you can not read it, I can not help you.
50/50 would be a huge given the actual reality was there were found 94.6% faulty , that is 5.4% accuracey

Lol, Indian news channel, do they also report that their ministers claim that oxygen is from cows?

As I expected, you are mentally challenged. Blame your CHINESE parents. Full sympathy BTW.

A person who cannot tell difference between "Desperation" and "Stupidity" is a mentally retarded, emotionally runt, crook and most likely a combination of all three. Chinese air/water pollution produces weird birth defects in their people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom