What's new

As Imran Khan is disqualified, now who will be the party Chairman??

As Imran Khan is disqualified, now who will be the party Chairman??

• A- Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • B- Pervaiz Elahi

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • C- Umer Ayub

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
That’s what they want, to break peoples’ spirit. That’s what these paid troll whores from heera mandi are also trying to achieve. Vote needs to be casted overwhelmingly.

Some say less than 45 percent turnout was observed in 2018 but engineered to show above 50 percent.

That’s what they want, to break peoples’ spirit. That’s what these paid troll whores from heera mandi are also trying to achieve. Vote needs to be casted overwhelmingly.

Yaar it would be useless

It would be most rigged and tampered elections of Pakistan

Last one year has shown that our establishment don't give a f*ck about people's vote or their opinion. Same would be the case with these elections too

Yaar it would be useless

Last one year has shown that our establishment don't give a f*ck about people's vote or their opinion. Same would be the case with these elections too
If I can make it a little bit difficult for them, I will. All those little bits will become lot. Let them not have the satisfaction of thinking they suppressed the peoples’ will into despair. They have to fight for every inch.

Muhammad Qasim's dreams on Imran Khan disqualification from politics comes true. Which one of the signs would you deny then?

At least we have one true Democratic Party in Pakistan where the leadership will not be transferred to the Chairman’s family.

It’s likely to be Shah Mehmood Qureshi as he is next in line being the vice-chairman of the party

What about Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan. Has he joined PTI for sure?

Yaar it would be useless

I keep saying this. One marvellous thing has happened during this entire treacherous episode. The real enemy and culprit has been exposed.

1691268915778.png

This phone number and email address belongs to the University of Hull. Call them, email them and tell them to stop the martial law facilitating judge from coming to your university.

+441482346311+441482462190

global@hull.ac.uk

As Imran Khan is disqualified, nowwho will be the party Chairman??

A- Shah Mehmood Qureshi
B- Pervaiz Elahi
C- Umer Ayub Khan

All jokes and everything aside, I do believe the conviction will be set aside within a week.

Back
Top Bottom