What's new

As Iran approaches nuclear threshhold, US is running out of leverage

Pakistan doesn't play any 'Iran' card, nor does it extract money from the Gulf royals in order to do so. There was new a few months back of terms being extended on a loan from the UAE, yes you have to pay them back, like with the World Bank loan. The UAE now has strategic ties with India, and the Saudis give Modi a red carpet welcome. The wind has been sailing in that direction for quite a while now.
Pakistan/Iran trade will gain more ground.
I noted that you linked boundaries to threats and disputes. Well Pakistan and Iran have NEVER had any dispute, despite sharing a 596 mile border, which was also one of the most open, what does that tell you?
Also I'd ask you to stick to the topic, hard I know seeing as you are Indian American.

You say there is no enmity between Pakistan and Iran. You say that you are not getting payoffs from Saudis and Gulf Arabs. The financial dealings speak for themselves. The amount of economic trade between Pakistan and Iran speaks for itself

Saudi gave Modi a red carpet welcome because they want India to be a buyer of petroleum who can pay them cold hard cash. India allowed them finally to invest in an oil refinery
If India cuts Iran a similar deal they will be singing Modi's praises.

China will not agree to sanctions. It is meaningless.
China will not stop importing Iranian oil, and China has the ability to provide all the goods Iran needs. The shelves in Iranian supermarkets will be fuller than those in American supermarkets.

China will not agree to sanctions. It is meaningless.
China will not stop importing Iranian oil, and China has the ability to provide all the goods Iran needs. The shelves in Iranian supermarkets will be fuller than those in American supermarkets.
Chinese are very cautious and politically astute historically, they are investing billions of dollars in Iran with a very sound long term economic and strategic outlook linked to the One Belt, CPEC and Eurasian integration. India due to kissing US and western masters a$$ incessantly is only committing suicide as it will cut off the Eurasian development and prosperity. China is already India's largest trading partner and Indian bazaars are full of Chinese goods. India can not even make a decent shirt to export. If you look at it, India is totally isolated, Pakistan, Iran and Turkey are key infrastructure and transport nodes.

Impact map of China  One Belt One Road  strategy.

Pakistan doesn't play any 'Iran' card, nor does it extract money from the Gulf royals in order to do so. There was new a few months back of terms being extended on a loan from the UAE, yes you have to pay them back, like with the World Bank loan. The UAE now has strategic ties with India, and the Saudis give Modi a red carpet welcome. The wind has been sailing in that direction for quite a while now.
Pakistan/Iran trade will gain more ground.
I noted that you linked boundaries to threats and disputes. Well Pakistan and Iran have NEVER had any dispute, despite sharing a 596 mile border, which was also one of the most open, what does that tell you?
Also I'd ask you to stick to the topic, hard I know seeing as you are Indian American.
Indians are the biggest white man's a$$ kissers in the US or west in general, even though the rednecks treat them like the Apu character in Simpsons. The Islamophobic and China baiting Nimrata Nikki Haley (née Randhawa) is a classic example. In her failed tenure at the UN she was even more anti-China and Islamophobic than her white masters. She even changed her name and married a Jew to gain acceptance.

Indians are the biggest white man's a$$ kissers in the US or west in general, even though the rednecks treat them like the Apu character in Simpsons. The Islamophobic and China baiting Nimrata Nikki Haley (née Randhawa) is a classic example. In her failed tenure at the UN she was even more anti-China and Islamophobic than her white masters. She even changed her name and married a Jew to gain acceptance.
Well said, Indians are embarassing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom