What's new

Asad Umar: inflation will peak in next few months and then start going down

I think cryptocurrencies are banned in pakistan
I am not asking about you as in you. I meant the phenomenon of cryptocurrency users and how Zakaat is calculated on it and how it can be regulated by Governments.

Do you pay zakat to govt??
1. i pay zakat regularly on all my earnings, dont want to brag but i do charity

2.i pay all indirect duties and taxes

3. i am fundamentally opposed to the idea of income tax on the grounds that it is govt theft of your halal earnings . there is no income tax in islam

Zakat is kind of imcome/ wealth tax in islam
I know... but why should it be paid to most rich people of Pakistan, living at houses spread across hundreds of acres land. Driving VIP number plates, have families spending millions on daily basis!

Okay you have your own anarchist view cant be helped

And you are using idlam to justify those loke most people do to use islam to justify their individual views
I know... but why should it be paid to most rich people of Pakistan, living at houses spread across hundreds of acres land. Driving VIP number plates, have families spending millions on daily basis!

Okay you have your own anarchist view cant be helped

And you are using idlam to justify those loke most people do to use islam to justify their individual views

I just seek clarification.... on the subject i know Zakat is payable to the deserving and we shall be very careful in handing it out to less deserving.

Second question... why minorities of Pakistan are not charged anything equivalent to Zakat?
As per Islamic history non Muslims used to pay alternate of Zakat.

Taxes..
I just seek clarification.... on the subject i know Zakat is payable to the deserving and we shall be very careful in handing it out to less deserving.

Second question... why minorities of Pakistan are not charged anything equivalent to Zakat?
As per Islamic history non Muslims used to pay alternate of Zakat.

Zakat is pretty much optional.. Tax are must and charges irrespective of religion

Zakat is not optional... it's deducted from your bank account, unless you are a non Muslim.

Zakat is not optional... it's deducted from your bank account, unless you are a non Muslim.
You can give affidavit that you have paid it or will pay yourself it will not be deducted.

It is not enforced as are taxes nobody comes checking did you pay it right or paid it at all

Back
Top Bottom