What's new

Asia Cup 2008

seems like its gonna be a repeat of kitply cup final. i just hope our batsmen are up to it this time.

3 LBW decisions went in the batsmen's favour. Poor umpiring.

I don't think that would have much difference as Pakistan had built solid foundation. They played as per plan, saved wickets initially that shows they have overcome shadow of 20-20 cricket.
Sending Afridi as opener would have been huge risk, His wicket would have created pressure on other batsman. Good plan I think Lawsons strategy.

The match seems to be tilted in favour of Pakistan India is 54/1 in 8 overs couple of more wickets can make Lawsons earlier prediction of beating India by 150 runs true. Anyway the match is interesting and hope Dhoni and Co. prove Lawson wrong again.

india are doing pretty well, despite gambhir getting out. if we dont lose another wicket till we reach 100, and we have a run rate of 6 an over, i think we'll be able to win.

but then again, this is india we are talking about. when it comes to grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory, we are second to none.

india are doing pretty well, despite gambhir getting out. if we dont lose another wicket till we reach 100, and we have a run rate of 6 an over, i think we'll be able to win.

but then again, this is india we are talking about. when it comes to grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory, we are second to none.

Need to point out Shewag is playing slow that is very dangerous for opposition.

INdia: 98/1
Pakistan need a couple of wicket now to come back in game:tup:

That's it. India won so magnificently. They made 300 look like 150.

I don't think India has ever chased a total with such ease. 6 wickets in hand and 8 overs to spare.

Now Pakistan has to win all of their matches to secure final birth....

Back
Top Bottom