What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i had a feeling as soon as PAK ended its ing with a score of 329.. it was a perfect batting track .. 329 was always chase able if you play with positive mind set without throwing away ur wkt and thats what the indian batsman did .. they played sensibly with the full support of our bowlers who where clueless & were fully supported by our fielders .... Well credit where its due... indians played better and won so CONGRATZ....

This is just for FUN
kohli.jpg
[/URL]

Gul mean flower. I smell perfume. Lanat on the bowlers.

How humiliating would it be for India to not make it to Finals and both Pakistans make it to finals

The big question is ... will there be mass changes in Indian cricket team ? after the disappointment

Ganguly:183 in 1999. Captain:2000 *
Dhoni:183 in 2005. Captain: 2007 *
Kohli:183 in 2012. Captain: Very Soon?

What you guys think ?
I hope this will happen in future ???:smitten:
And also,
Afridi, lost to india in semifinal, lost captaincy..
Misbah, lost to india in bangldesh, may loose captaincy...:D

How humiliating would it be for India to not make it to Finals and both Pakistans make it to finals

Not as humiliating as it is for Pakistan to lose this match after all the chest thumping :rofl:

Honestly I think Pakistan should hope for Sri lanka to win the next match so that they get to have a shot to defeat India in the finals .

V Kohli, what does he have attitudes? Indian, please tell us about his personality and behaviors? Just curious!

soo india beats Pakistan another world cup for indian:cool:

BTW both teams played i hope indian bokies didn't played any role here just like WC semis & Finals

i dint get misbah's strategy to bring wahab when the likes of ajmal, gul, hafeez needed even we can bet on cheema but wahab wrong choice:no:

soo Pakistan again gives chance to india to play finals:smokin:
I want to see Pak V india Final, But Bangladesh have more chances for the final. Indian players are already ready for air tickets.:hitwall:

Ganguly:183 in 1999. Captain:2000 *
Dhoni:183 in 2005. Captain: 2007 *
Kohli:183 in 2012. Captain: Very Soon?

What you guys think ?
I hope this will happen in future ???:smitten:
And also,
Afridi, lost to india in semifinal, lost captaincy..
Misbah, lost to india in bangldesh, may loose captaincy...:D

Kohli can be a future captain but he has to be a little cool . He has a temper which may not be good for a captain.

The big question is ... will there be mass changes in Indian cricket team ? after the disappointment

I am enjoying more after reading all heart burning trolls of Pakistani...than the today's match...keep posting...you guys are much better than Pakistan team...

Not as humiliating as it is for Pakistan to lose this match after all the chest thumping :rofl:

Honestly I think Pakistan should hope for Sri lanka to win the next match so that they get to have a shot to defeat India in the finals .

This was a practice game the boys were out there to just warm up and stretch their legs we are already qualified

Indian team must be busy with Pooja for next few days and candle lighting .... let us know when you reach the finals

Team Played Won Lost N/R Tie Points Net R/R
Pakistan 3 2 1 0 0 9 +0.444
India 3 2 1 0 0 8 +0.377
Bangladesh 2 1 1 0 0 4 -0.134
Sri Lanka 2 0 2 0 0 0 -1.068

Asia Cup 2012 Final Pakistan vs Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom