What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once again.... You guys need to update yourself...

Virendra Sehwag - 219 runs
Sachin Tendulkar - 200 runs not out...

Wake up KID.

These must have been scored on "Chanai super charger fluxed with nitro" IPL team no one sores that kinda runs on a unfixed math

B.D can make to the finals, but it will happen????? there are doubts over B.D consistency & above all lankan pride is at stake, they will come all guns blazing.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGLADESH = WILL KEEP INDIA AWAKE

TIGER VS kitten

Bangladesh-huliliated-India-in-the-Asia-Cup-2012.jpg

vs

27thJune%20Black%20boy%20(Small).JPG

"meow we just beat Pakistan"

Tendulkar and sehwag, r the members of elite club of 200 run scorer..
And i don't think any pakistani did score 200+ runs..
Yes, you might have your own domestic series but that doesn't count in ICC ODIs..;)
So increase your knowledge bady...:wave:

Tendulkar and sehwag, r the members of elite club of 200 run scorer..
And i don't think any pakistani did score 200+ runs..
Yes, you might have your own domestic series but that doesn't count in ICC ODIs..;)
So increase your knowledge bady...:wave:

I am talking about 194 against INDIA so called 'world champions' and not against some lousy team like West Indies, England....:rofl:
Want to know more knowledge? Pakistan holds the record of winning more matches than India, against one another... Sorry, but 1 game won't make a huge difference. I think you have a long way to go to catch up in order to exceed.....:rofl:

Kohili should be banned for life for excessive finger and fist pumping action, australians demanded it and we have to agree to maintain law and order

With the amount of chest pumping I thought he was having a cardiac arest
Then whole pakistan should be banned from cricket world for not provide security to srilankan cricketers..
And what about Inzamum-ul-haq and the ball tappering case, afridi who was blessing the ball with his teeths..
Anything more u want to say,..

I am talking about 194 against INDIA so called 'world champions' and not against some lousy team like West Indies, England....:rofl:
Want to know more knowledge? Pakistan holds the record of winning more matches than India, against one another... Sorry, but 1 game won't make a huge difference. I think you have a long way to go to catch up in order to exceed.....:rofl:

West Indies and South africa are the teams that Sachin and sehwag made those double centuries against .

Btw , are you calling England a lousy team ? They just whitewashed you in the ODI series and T20 series :lol:

you may be right..after you guys are champion in fixing matches...Our players can not match you in this area.

Really? Who was fixing matches in BPL, England County Cricket, Muhammed Azhuradeen, Shahrjah matches....?

Again, update yourself. Sachin made the 200 against South Africa. NOT ENGLAND. And England is not a lousy team. Looks like you forgot the whitewash in ODI's recently by England.

For the second point..

Welcome to the 21st century. Stop quoting stats from the 20th century.

Want to know more knowledge? Pakistan holds the record of winning more matches than India, against one another... Sorry, but 1 game won't make a huge difference. I think you have a long way to go to catch up in exceeding us.....:rofl:

Why..you guys are trying to prove India is lousy because BD defeated India...and now you are saying world champions....make up your mind...194 was made against lousy team or world champions.....

West Indies and South africa are the teams that Sachin and sehwag made those double centuries against .

Btw , are you calling England a lousy team ? They just whitewashed you in the ODI series and T20 series :lol:

Great trolling... i am talking about Pakistan... Why didn't they do it against us?

Back
Top Bottom