What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

Wasim jnr has lower econ rate than Haris Rauf and Shaheen Afridi

Babar was an idiot for keeping him on bench and playing players like Faheem Ashraf

Here I will disagree bhai, wasim jr is not ready, forget economy rate look at strike rate too. Wasim jr is just immature at this point . I do agree with the faheem ashraf point though 💯.

Here I will disagree bhai, wasim jr is not ready, forget economy rate look at strike rate too. Wasim jr is just immature at this point . I do agree with the faheem ashraf point thought 💯.

Wasim jnr has strike rate of less than 30 in ODIs which is pretty decent

Wasim jnr has strike rate of less than 30 in ODIs which is pretty decent

Jee bhai but Haris and shaheen have a strike rate of 25. Let’s also keep in mind that Haris bowls 148kph thunder bolts. Naseem has a strike rate of 19! In odis

Jee bhai but Haris and shaheen have a strike rate of 25. Let’s also keep in mind that Haris bowls 148kph thunder bolts. Naseem has a strike rate of 19! In odis
So??

Wasim jnr isn't supposed to replace haris and Naseem but to support them

To go and play with 4 pacers

So??

Wasim jnr isn't supposed to replace haris and Naseem but to support them

To go and play with 4 pacers

Bhai, do you think it will be a smart decision to with 4 pacers on Indian slow *** pitches? We already have a solid trio of fast bowling what we need is a solid spinner. This might sound radical but I am more in favour of dropping nawaz and Faheem and giving a place to imad Waseem. I just don’t want to drop Shadab because he can click on batting but also is the best fielder, none the less keeping a leg spinner is always a great idea.

Bhai, do you think it will be a smart decision to with 4 pacers on Indian slow *** pitches? We already have a solid trio of fast bowling what we need is a solid spinner. This might sound radical but I am more in favour of dropping nawaz and Faheem and giving a place to imad Waseem. I just don’t want to drop Shadab because he can click on batting but also is the best fielder, none the less keeping a leg spinner is always a great idea.

Yes Pakistan should go with 4 pacers and spin of Imad Wasim in India for world cup

Babar has already done a lot of damage to career of Imad Wasim because of his personal issues

Mazhar arshed says the same

Yes Pakistan should go with 4 pacers and spin of Imad Wasim in India for world cup

Babar has already done a lot of damage to career of Imad Wasim because of his personal issues

Mazhar arshed says the same

I don’t think you have ever met babar azams cousins aka umar Akmal and kamran I have and I can tell you they don’t even know how to converse with people properly, I have seen with my eyes Umar literally arguing with a security guard outside nandos lol. They are jealous of the success that babar has achieved. Sorry for taking things off topic but I agree with everything that you said just a little skeptical of wasim jr still

In the end Pakistan matters bahi, hun wasim ke saath jeetay ya uskay beghair bas jeetain.

I don’t think you have ever met babar azams cousins aka umar Akmal and kamran I have and I can tell you they don’t even know how to converse with people properly, I have seen with my eyes Umar literally arguing with a security guard outside nandos lol. They are jealous of the success that babar has achieved. Sorry for taking things off topic but I agree with everything that you said just a little skeptical of wasim jr still

In the end Pakistan matters bahi, hun wasim ke saath jeetay ya uskay beghair bas jeetain.

Bhai masla yehi hai

Jab tak Babar azam aisi brainless captaincy karta rahai ga tab tak Pakistan ka koi bhi trophy jeetna mushkil hai

Bhai masla yehi hai

Jab tak Babar azam aisi brainless captaincy karta rahai ga tab tak Pakistan ka koi bhi trophy jeetna mushkil hai

💯 percent agree bhai, he needs to learn from miandad about street smartness sometimes I see him, I notice he does not have control over his team like miandad and imran had, even inzamam.

💯 percent agree bhai, he needs to learn from miandad about street smartness sometimes I see him, I notice he does not have control over his team like miandad and imran had, even inzamam.

Warna shadab ban jayay captain, I think he can do a good job and he has leadership instinct.

Warna shadab ban jayay captain, I think he can do a good job and he has leadership instinct.

Shadab ki performance waisi hi mediocre hai

Captaincy k pressure k sath to Jo performance hai woh bhi khatam ho jaye gi

Shaheen is the best choice for captaincy

Its not Babar Azam's brainless captaincy, under him is No,1 ODI team, but not situational smartness, killing instinct, looking at new options to attack, is what Babar Azam and Team management Lacks.

But what Babar Azam actually lacks in Captaincy is Control, show anger, show strong attitude towards lazy players, like Rizwan, Shahdab Khan needs to be strongly dealt with. Babar Azam needs to show strong rude type authority over its team like Imran Khan used to do, Create some panic in players like Fakhar Zaman, Faheem Ashraf sit them out, send them out of the field, ignore them, getting performance out of spinners, medium pace allrounders and batters is what Babar Azam needs to change.

Bhai masla yehi hai

Its not Babar Azam's brainless captaincy, under him is No,1 ODI team, but not situational smartness, killing instinct, looking at new options to attack, is what Babar Azam and Team management Lacks.

But what Babar Azam actually lacks in Captaincy is Control, show anger, show strong attitude towards lazy players, like Rizwan, Shahdab Khan needs to be strongly dealt with. Babar Azam needs to show strong rude type authority over its team like Imran Khan used to do, Create some panic in players like Fakhar Zaman, Faheem Ashraf sit them out, send them out of the field, ignore them, getting performance out of spinners, medium pace allrounders and batters is what Babar Azam needs to change.

Babar azam should be given time till world cup

After that he when Pakistan would fail which would definitely happen with Babar captaincy, pcb should remove him and give captaincy to Shaheen in both t20 and odi. Test captaincy should be with Babar for now

It's cricket. Shit happens. India played exceptionally well and Pakistan were equally bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom