What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

salt has better uses than messing with pakistan's wound from yesterday :D:D:D:D
Lol. Given how badly Pakistan gave up the fight yesterday, Sri Lanka should win. At least they fought till the end.

salt has better uses than messing with pakistan's wound from yesterday :D:D:D:D

Not salt

He is just afraid of history of champions trophy 2017 and emerging Asia cup 2023

If Pakistan defeat Sri Lanka on Thursday, India and Pakistan will meet in the Asia Cup final for the first time in history
🇮🇳
🇵🇰
♥️
🔥

Even 213 can be defended on these pitches

Still think giving India batting was a good decision??? :lol:

If Pakistan defeat Sri Lanka on Thursday, 14th September, India and Pakistan will meet in the Asia Cup final for the first time in history.

I want India vs Pakistan in the final..

But playing against Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka would also not be easy for Pakistan,

Hopefully Srilanka will defeat Pakistan and come to finals.

@Abdul Rehman Majeed

Indian congressi secular players have taken bribe from pakistan team to defeat sri lanka then defeat bangaladesh and finally lose in final against pakistan just to please muslims . Great conspiracy against hindus and BJP .

Look this is insult of Indian players , who gives gift in shoe box ?

1694579413894.png

Last edited:
Then SL is favourite to play India in finals.
Shri Lanka will lose the match . They are in dire need of money , if there is final between India and Pakistan , Shrilanka board will get money sufficient enough to run for next two years .

I heard Bangladesh still have a chance if they beat India by 225+.

@Bilal9 @Maira La @saif @IndianLite
They have 1 in 5 chance of winning a match , and 1in 100 chance of winning against India by margin of 225 runs .

i hope we dont win against sl. would rather loose to Sl then the inevitable defeat in the final against india.... cant see that twice!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom