What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Lol Bangladeshi captain hugging Shakib and crying ! He is like a kid."
lol !! ****** pakistani ***** ....

Haseena ne Husn ko badnam kiya. Tum ne Kabhi iblees dekha. Haseena ko ghor se dekho. Ye mera yaqeen hai ki, Iblees haseena se badsurat ho nahi sakta. :angel:
haan pakistan mein hain kafi iblees :P
mujhey yeh jaan kar khushi hoi keh aap buhat achi urdu bol saktey hain :) koi mard pm nahi raha bangladesh mein

mujhey yeh jaan kar khushi hoi keh aap buhat achi urdu bol saktey hain :)

Aur Kaha. Do teenn labz idar udar. Bas kafi hai chala ne kay liye. ;)

koi mard pm nahi raha bangladesh mein

Ta koi bahut saal pehle(General Zia, General Ershad). Qareeb may be-nazar lekin umeed hai ki iblees hasina ke baad(malik ul maut kaha hai)Tariq bin Zia ah gaye ga, Insh'Allah. :undecided:

lol atlast a real bangladeshi :agree:

Don't worry. Plenty out there. I have an Idea. Is it possible to gather all the haters from Bangladesh and Pakistan, and then put them in one room to settle their difference while rest of up us enjoy the fruits of Brotherhood. What say. :azn:

By the way, I think it was kiddish for Mushfiq to cry like that. I mean loose or win is part of the game however I think he is over emotional. Perhaps, he is still a kid. Oh well, he will get over it.

He and Shakib was talking to reporters today that they would like to play with Pakistan because otherwise they will lose the momentum due to gaps. But, BCB is run by Awami Bastards. :angry:

one of my tati (aunt) also belongs to cheema jatt family they migrate from Gujranwala ...my other aunt belongs to waraich jatt family use to have around 600 acr of land near ghazi chak on gujrat wazirbad road...
maula-jatt.jpg

Cheema being a fearless Jatt held his nerve, with a superb yorker for the final ball, I rename you Maula Jatt.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom