What's new

ASIA TO GAZA SOLIDARITY CARAVAN

Plz tell me what exactly is BS in my words? By the way those who made your statstics openly admit that Hamas members who were not killed on battle field were counted as "civilians". All irregular combatants were counted as civilians as well.

Also I remember well how during the siege of Jenin in 2002 Palestinians claimed 500-900 dead, but later investigation showed only 52 killed.

Canaan,

this is what we have been saying,

Jews are the people who used to lie to God, and debate with God as if to
confuse issue.
This is why I quoted the Jewish dialogue regarding the calf, when God told them to sacrifice it.

No one will win from the Jews, their only cure is extermination.

The day you start "talking" to a jew, is the day you loose the battle.

I think the Mods should delete these posts! :angry: Its nothing more than advocating genocide.

. . . Also I remember well how during the siege of Jenin in 2002 Palestinians claimed 500-900 dead, but later investigation showed only 52 killed.

Also you rememberd me of JENIN . . .

In 1956, this is what Ariel Sharon told General Ouze Merham in an interview : "I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child are more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger."

jenin.png

Jenin 2002:Mother with three children Sharon's handywork that we dont see on the BBC.Photo taken after the massacre of Jenin (April 2002) shows the burnt body of a Palestinian mother and her three children clinging to her legs, their bodies having melted and fused together.

Ariel Sharon said:"I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit, I've killed 750 Palestinians [in Rafah, 1956]. I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian woman is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do, but we tell others what they shall do."

Last edited:
Also you rememberd me of JENIN . . .

In 1956, this is what Ariel Sharon told General Ouze Merham in an interview : "I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child are more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger."

Ariel Sharon said:"I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit, I've killed 750 Palestinians [in Rafah, 1956]. I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian woman is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do, but we tell others what they shall do."
Both quotes are complete fabrication. "General Ouze Merham" never existed.

Jenin 2002:Mother with three children Sharon's handywork that we dont see on the BBC.Photo taken after the massacre of Jenin (April 2002) shows the burnt body of a Palestinian mother and her three children clinging to her legs, their bodies having melted and fused together.
This photo cant be from Jenin.

Both quotes are complete fabrication. "General Ouze Merham" never existed.

Is Ariel Sharon is also 'never existed'

This photo cant be from Jenin.

Why you do not believe it's from Jenin? Because it's not brutal enough as you expect ? . . may be the following map from human rights watch and from the israeli army itself will Convince you

jeninbefore.jpg

Israeli Army aerial imagery of the town of Jenin before operation "Defensive Shield"

jeninafter.jpg

Israeli Army aerial imagery of the Jenin after operation "Defensive Shield"

aaavs.png

human rights watch: Over 140 buildings, most multifamily dwellings, were completely destroyed (green) in Jenin and more than 200 others (red) were seriously damaged. Hawashin district, where more than 100 buildings were razed, is at the center of the map

Jenin 2002:

mfaj0aaf0.jpg

Nahr al Bared 2007 (this camp was atacked by Lebanese army):

mf57933116.jpg

A_Main_Rd_in_Nahr_al-Bared.JPG

Israel's approach to situation is just opposite to India's. No denying both have been failures. Kashmir does n't pay any tax to India and they get more than 8 times financial help than any other Indian state. India should become more stick with Kashmir and Israel should loosen a bit. A mix of carrot and stick approach should do for us both.

Israel's approach to situation is just opposite to India's. No denying both have been failures. Kashmir does n't pay any tax to India and they get more than 8 times financial help than any other Indian state. India should become more stick with Kashmir and Israel should loosen a bit. A mix of carrot and stick approach should do for us both.

I do not think that the Indians agree to placed In the same basket with the Israelis, Re-consider your participation, Because it is not wise comparison between the two cases :no:

Nahr al Bared 2007 (this camp was atacked by Lebanese army):

This comparison is very funny . . .What happened in Lebanon is Lebanese against Lebanese . . I mean Arabs against Arabs . . Such as the war in Afghanistan . .its Afghan against Afghan . . Such as the war in Somalia . . its Somali against Somali . . .In the Jenin it is between occupier and resistant . . Do you understand . . . unless you are worried about the souls of the Lebanese people more than the Lebanese themselves :blink:

Indeed Singh on this point. India seems to me wants not only Kashmir, but also the people in Kashmir. That's why I personally (strictly as an outsider), wish to see some form of joint administration of Kashmir as the starting point ...

This is in contrast with others, who want the settlements and the land (of the so-called "British mandate"), but not the people on the land.

@500

Don't mind them...

People in Gaza have the average life expectancy of 400 thx to Israel, they live in peace and are not oppressed.

ohh and... The US and Israel are a shining beacon of peace and democracy :coffee:

@500

Don't mind them...

People in Gaza have the average life expectancy of 400 thx to Israel, they live in peace and are not oppressed.

ohh and... The US and Israel are a shining beacon of peace and democracy :coffee:

:bounce::yahoo::bounce::yahoo::bounce::yahoo::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom