What's new

Asian Games 2018 Jakarta Official Songs

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Asian Games 2018 officials song. What is your opinion on the song ? Better or worst from previous Asian Games official songs. I heard that there will be 11 songs created for Asian Games 2018 Jakarta-Palembang. Currently there are three songs created

Asia Who We Are-Isyana Sarasvati

Dance Tonight - Bunga Citra Lestari

Unbeatable: Jflow-Dira Sugandi

Gelora Bung Karno Stadium
580-gelora_bung_karno_usai_direnovasi.jpg

Arab version Meraih Bintang

Indian Version Meraih Bintang

I usually don't pay too much attn to the Asian Games, but this time around there's something more on the line. If the SoKor Men's Football team can win gold, then they (and in particular Son Heung Min) would be exempt from military service, preserving 2 yrs of their primes.

Top threats are Japan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia. Potential threats are Syria and Qatar, with China as a wild card depending on how much they've improved.

P.S. Congrats Indonesia on winning the inaugural game against Chinese Taipei, 4-0 shellacking :o:

I usually don't pay too much attn to the Asian Games, but this time around there's something more on the line. If the SoKor Men's Football team can win gold, then they (and in particular Son Heung Min) would be exempt from military service, preserving 2 yrs of their primes.

Top threats are Japan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia. Potential threats are Syria and Qatar, with China as a wild card depending on how much they've improved.

P.S. Congrats Indonesia on winning the inaugural game against Chinese Taipei, 4-0 shellacking :o:

I think you need to check Iraq as well, they are also good.

Well, where do you know we beat Chinese Taipei ? :partay: From news paper, TV or internet ?

Yup, Asian Games has already been started and tomorrow our basketball team will be playing against South Korea. (Our last meeting is in William Jones cup 2018). You better find official youtube channel to watch the game ;)

China is also good we lost from China 4 years ago

Last edited:
I think you need to check Iraq as well, they are also good.

Well, where do you know we beat Chinese Taipei ? :partay: From news paper, TV or internet ?

Yup, Asian Games has already been started and tomorrow our basketball team will be playing against South Korea. (Our last meeting is in William Jones cup 2018). You better find official youtube channel to watch the game ;)

China is also good we lost from China 4 years ago

You're right, Iraq too, enemies everywhere :guns:

Oh, I googled Asian Games football, it was one of the headlines. I'll keep an eye out for the basketball game, best of luck :tup:

As for China, their rise is inevitable, their population/talent pool is too large, and they're pumping so much money into their pro league (and hopefully youth leagues too). It can work out for other countries, cuz as China gets better, other nations have to keep up, so a rising tide lifts all boats.

If I were a betting man, I'd say China has the best chance to eventually break the Europe/South America duopoly on the World Cup, but they have to play their cards right. No corruption, no nepotism, only the best get the top positions, and the framework has to be strong, sensible and adaptable; then maybe in a couple decades, who knows?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom