What's new

Asif Ali Zardari 'prepared for assassination'

Side note, the real failure of this nation as I see it is when they can clearly see the advantage of Imran Khan vs the entire 'dirty', 'rotten' and 'dangerous' lot, they will still not vote for Imran Khan, just praise him now and then.

It can't get clearer than this.

This is what Wikileaks has to say about him!

"The notable exception to that US influence, however, is the former cricketer Imran Khan, who delivered a long lecture to visiting US politicians about
the iniquities of US policy.Welcoming the group at his grand home
outside Islamabad, Khan hosted an "hour-long, largely one-sided, and
somewhat uncomfortable conversation"

Raheel1
I see this **** pig camel drinking ****** never got banned after abusing hindus lol typical PDF

Last year Zardari told the US ambassador, Anne Patterson, that if he was assassinated, "he had instructed his son Bilawal to name his sister, Faryal Talpur, as president".

Since when did pakistan turned into a crony monarchy?? is it upto zardari son to decide or the nation by election?

Since when did pakistan turned into a crony monarchy?? is it upto zardari son to decide or the nation by election?

Only that donkey will be able to answer that question.

Side note, the real failure of this nation as I see it is when they can clearly see the advantage of Imran Khan vs the entire 'dirty', 'rotten' and 'dangerous' lot, they will still not vote for Imran Khan, just praise him now and then.

It can't get clearer than this.

The simple reason being..
PML(N).. Nawaz, Shehbaz.. Nisar.. all are known to everyone in Punjab.. each has their own constituency..

PPP.. Multiple known politicians.. with existing constituencies.. names we recognize..
MQM,JUI,ANP...same situation..

PTI..Imran Khan..
Who's number 2?? 3?.. 4?.. anybody else we know other than him..??

He is a one man party..and that .. is his greatest disadvantage..

He inherited that position after BB got assassinated, such a democratic PPP it is, its more like a kingdom.

Last year Zardari told the US ambassador, Anne Patterson, that if he was assassinated, "he had instructed his son Bilawal to name his sister, Faryal Talpur, as president".

great FARYAL TALPUR BHUTTO!!!!!! i think all paksitanis should be named bhutto!

& if he is not scared of assassination why didn't he come to the funeral of HIS GOVERNOR PUNJAB????

After his assassination will people call him martyr?

200% he will be called a martyr in SOUTH ASIA anyone killed on duty no matter how corrupt or inept or traitor he will be called a HERO!!!!

Another Hinduuu Got banned..Mission accomplished :D :rofl:

In another post you says that "Is that nation for which Mr Jinnah sacrifice his life".
Answer is NO because people like you who hates other religions and are so intolerant will never let the dream of Mr Jinnah fullfill.

i am sure of one thing if he gets assasinated that wont be blamed on india at least. People of Pakistan know very well India will not eliminate her own accidental interests. :d

@bigfoot: so you made a false id vimana1, i am an aethist, to me hindus and muslims look one, i believe in humanity hats off to raheel1 to give you a fitting reply.

@IND PAK: read the post of vimana1 before accusing raheel1, vimana1 crossed his limits, please delete your post lets not start hindu vs muslim here.

Vimana crossed his limit and rightly got banned but he was abusive to individuals not for all community and religion.

I will be the last one to start hindu vs muslim debates because i follow a religion of my own derived from all religions and you know what my religion hasn't any name.

In another post you says that "Is that nation for which Mr Jinnah sacrifice his life".
Answer is NO because people like you who hates other religions and are so intolerant will never let the dream of Mr Jinnah fullfill.

I would have apprecited if you had read what he had written on the thread as well as on my profile. What he had written was utterly disgusting to my faith and my country. Therefore i couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom