What's new

Ask your question about Iran

It is forbidden to change your Islamic religion, but who told you it's punishable by death?
Iranians are very moderate in their religions. Number of young people in Iran being Muslims is decreasing.

i saw some video on youtube although i can't find that one but here is another video for my claim

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Do average Iranians fear of war with west? and can they pressurize the ruling regime to tone down little?

2. Are the sanctions affecting common Iranian people (In Iraq, several thousand children died due to shortage of medicines under sanctions)?

3. Is Iran self sufficient in food and agriculture, asking this because India is thinking of compensating payments of Oil by barter trade of rice/food items and selling of food items.

4. Do the common Iranians understand that India tries its best to follow Independent foreign policy and tries to maintain neutrality between west and east?

5. Do Iranians prefer current regime in afghanistan over taliban regime and why?

What happened to the film maker who made movies like the white balloon and the runner?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom