What's new

Assad gassed to death 40 civilians in Douma (clear evidence)

This stupid article is written by Assad fanboy.
Boy that was fast..did you take the time to read it...?
Syria is keeping Israel awake at night, not for the reasons you like us to believe. Time to loose some belly fat and dust your uniform, a kankours, has already your name on it...

Last edited:
As a result of the total surrender of the Jihadis previously in control of Douma on Sunday, it is the Russian military who this time are in control of the alleged crime scene.

This has put the Russians in a position where for the first time they are able both to invite the OPCW inspectors to attend the crime scene and to provide them with protection if they are there, whilst at the same time monitoring and supervising their work.

If the chemical attack on Douma really is fictitious – as the Russians insist it is – then for the first time their control of the crime scene puts the Russians in a strong position to prove it.

The point was made forcefully by Russia’s UN ambassador Vassily Nebenzia at the UN Security Council session today, and it also received indirect backing from the UN Secretariat, who admitted that they could not confirm that a chemical weapons attack had happened, and who called upon all sides to show restraint until a proper investigation of the incident had taken place.

Nebenzia followed this up by inviting OPCW inspectors to the scene as early as tomorrow Tuesday.

By now it should surprise no-one that the fact that the Russians are in control of the crime scene and may on this occasion be able to prove conclusively that no chemical weapons attack happened in Douma, instead of deterring a US attack, is actually making it more likely.

This is because the credibility of the various ‘witnesses’ to the Douma attack – who are of course the same witnesses who were previously ‘witnesses’ to the 2013 East Ghouta and the 2017 Khan Sheikhoun attacks – is now on the line, as is the credibility of those Western governments – first and foremost the US government – who believed or who pretended to believe them.

I would add that not only is the credibility of the US government and of other Western governments on the line. So is the credibility of Western journalists who also believed or pretended to believe the ‘witnesses’.

Khan al Assal, August 2017

DaViLGSWsAEGpfN.jpg

DaViMq5W0AE7qoB.jpg

Al-Lataminah, Hama, March 25th 2017

DaVix64W4AA20Hm.jpg

DaVix7YW0AEJuE_.jpg

Kafarzita, Hama, October 1st 2016

DaVjFoRW0AA7y1B.jpg

DaVjCbSWAAEQeoi.jpg

images

^^^^^
Well whites helmet deserved Oscar award it is not easy to fool Millions of people specially for Al Qaeda gangster to hold their laughter during Making fake rescue movies

By now it should surprise no-one that the fact that the Russians are in control of the crime scene and may on this occasion be able to prove conclusively that no chemical weapons attack happened in Douma, instead of deterring a US attack, is actually making it more likely.

I think it will be very tough for the Russians to prove there wasn't a chemical attack with all the devastating footage we've seen so far. I know there are claims and photos of the same people shown as victims in 2 and sometimes 3 different attacks trying to show some type of "reoccurring" theme, but that's just crazy when you see all those unfortunate children and so many of them. I think the issue is who carried out the attack and not if the attack was staged. That misunderstanding seems to be permeating in this thread as well.

I think it will be very tough for the Russians to prove there wasn't a chemical attack with all the devastating footage we've seen so far. I know there are claims and photos of the same people shown as victims in 2 and sometimes 3 different attacks trying to show some type of "reoccurring" theme, but that's just crazy when you see all those unfortunate children and so many of them. I think the issue is who carried out the attack and not if the attack was staged. That misunderstanding seems to be permeating in this thread as well.
There is also the possibility that Russia might try to cover up all the signs of a chem attack. Before the rebel surrender, Russia said that there is no need for any UN inspectors, and had blocked a UN team from getting to Douma. After the surrender and the moving of rebels out of Douma, they have invited inspectors in the site, which means that they probably have done some tampering with it.

I think that who did it is not really a question, as Russia still denies the happening of a chem attack, and if some other party committed it, then it would very likely show up evidence from Radars, cameras, etc, of who was in the area when the attack happened, and to try to implicate them in it. It would prove of a very high value to Russia if somebody else did it, in terms of moral support, PR, and other things.

There is also the possibility that Russia might try to cover up all the signs of a chem attack. Before the rebel surrender, Russia said that there is no need for any UN inspectors, and had blocked a UN team from getting to Douma. After the surrender and the moving of rebels out of Douma, they have invited inspectors in the site, which means that they probably have done some tampering with it.

I think that who did it is not really a question, as Russia still denies the happening of a chem attack, and if some other party committed it, then it would very likely show up evidence from Radars, cameras, etc, of who was in the area when the attack happened, and to try to implicate them in it. It would prove of a very high value to Russia if somebody else did it, in terms of moral support, PR, and other things.

With current technology, it is not easy to conceal minute trace of chemicals. The expert can just come and take samples.

Then no trace of anything are found.

This will be big embarrassment.

With current technology, it is not easy to conceal minute trace of chemicals. The expert can just come and take samples.

Then no trace of anything are found.

This will be big embarrassment.
There was no trace found because OPCW teams were not allowed into the area, not because nothing was found. However, the same OPCW has produced a report based on videos of symptoms and has confirmed that a chem attack has happened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom