What's new

Assad's Tanks Destroyed by Mujaheeds near the Syria-Turkey Border

Its very sad to see muslims fighting amongst each other and we celebrating it. ultimately, Syrians will not benefit from this war but the real power brokers of the world will.

I dont know how many fellow muslims we will lose to know how wasteful we had been with our own blood and how the world ridicules us and treats us as worthless beings.

these supposed mujaheedens are al quaeda, 100% sure

see afghanistan, previouslt they were freedomfighters fighting fortheir country now turned terrorist alquaeda by america,sameexample visible in libya

not everybody who says allah ho akber is a true muslim,they are followers of shaitan sitting in washington DC providing them supplies to kill people

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175932 said:

see afghanistan, previouslt they were freedomfighters fighting fortheir country now turned terrorist alquaeda by america,sameexample visible in libya

not everybody who says allah ho akber is a true muslim,they are followers of shaitan sitting in washington DC providing them supplies to kill people

Western/NATO priorities are strange...the rebels they are supporting in Syria and the extremists they are fighting in Afghanistan are in fact the same people.

Its very sad to see muslims fighting amongst each other and we celebrating it. ultimately, Syrians will not benefit from this war but the real power brokers of the world will.

I dont know how many fellow muslims we will lose to know how wasteful we had been with our own blood and how the world ridicules us and treats us as worthless beings.

Well... If you are a moron, you are a moron whether you are a muslim or not. Not all the muslims are friendly, not all the muslims have good intentions (See Assad) and not all the muslims are going to heaven.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175932 said:

Religion is not the issue here. Assad kills civilians and that's the most important fact.

Religion is not the issue here. Assad kills civilians and that's the most important fact.

No, religion is just about the only issue here. Religion is the reason that Sunni terrorists are flocking from Iraq and other countries to join the rebellion (Iraqi officials even confirm this). Religion is what allows Turkey to stir up trouble and instigate its fellow Sunnis to fight Assad.

For Turkey and the Arabs, it has always been about suppressing the Shi'ite governments in Syria and Iran.

No, religion is just about the only issue here. Religion is the reason that Sunni terrorists are flocking from Iraq and other countries to join the rebellion (Iraqi officials even confirm this). Religion is what allows Turkey to stir up trouble and instigate its fellow Sunnis to fight Assad.

For Turkey and the Arabs, it has always been about suppressing the Shi'ite governments in Syria and Iran.

If you are talking historically, it was the Shah İsmail of Iran Turks that first created the sect race between Ottomans and Safavids and it was again Iran Turks that first started the butchering of sunni muslims in Iran and Azerbaijan before that Iran was a Sunni majority country and now it is a Shia majority country. Educate yourself. After dissolution of Arab Caliphate, sect wars generally started by Shia Turks and after Iranian revolution it was started by Shia Persians so again failed at history...

If you are talking historically, it was the Shah İsmail of Iran Turks that first created the sect race between Ottomans and Safavids and it was again Iran Turks that first started the butchering of sunni muslims in Iran and Azerbaijan before that Iran was a Sunni majority country and now it is a Shia majority country. Educate yourself. After dissolution of Arab Caliphate, sect wars generally started by Shia Turks and after Iranian revolution it was started by Shia Persians so again failed at history...

Hmm, I wish Erdogan kept this in mind when he made the decision to start making trouble in Syria....

Good job, they must be given more munition and each and every tank must be destroyed by them.

Pan-Turk agenda showing loud and clear again... Even when the thread isn't about Iran you have to bring your misinformation into it. None of Iran's kings distinguished or put importance on themselves being Turk, just as no "Persians" put emphasis on being "Persian" as you try to show here...

Also you separated Iran and Azerbaijan even though at the time it was one country, only Iran... Azerbaijan was just a province so no need to give them special treatment ;)

Pan-Turk agenda showing loud and clear again... Even when the thread isn't about Iran you have to bring your misinformation into it. None of Iran's kings distinguished or put importance on themselves being Turk, just as no "Persians" put emphasis on being "Persian" as you try to show here...

Also you separated Iran and Azerbaijan even though at the time it was one country, only Iran... Azerbaijan was just a province so no need to give them special treatment ;)

If I had use just Iran or Persian, then likes of you would call me sectarian even though I am not one, I used Turk beacause I thought maybe I could convice someone like you that my post wasn't about nationality or sectarianism but I see that my effort was wasted on likes of you...

And no, Azerbaijan wasn't part of Iran. Azerbaijan generally ruled by the same people that ruled Iran and it is a different geographic area for thousands of years. I guess what I heard in Cyprus from both Persians and Turks of Iran about Turks of Iran being accused of Pan-Turksm for their every act is true... What a shame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom