What's new

Assam Violence : Thousands flee fearing more attacks

i cant stop laughing.. i told you again man.. dont comment which you have NO idea whatsoever..
1) bodo people dont want freedom from India.. they want Bodo land like Telangana.. Do you know what is Telangana ? go google..
2) Sealing and manning every corner with bangladesh is not at all possible because of geographical reasons.. most inflitration happens through river.
3) As you are in US you must know how Mexicans try to sneak into US illegally.. and how they are dealt with when they get caught by US law enforcers they are deported same day or even jailed.. well same thing doesnt happen here in India sadly and its total opposite.. so whos fault is it ? GoI or local people ?
4) if you still think forcing muslims people out is wrong. then read my previous post again and again.. and may be u can stop commenting..coz you have 0 knowledge about this.

You just come up with more excuse justify of massacre innocent. Illegal immigrant can't be condemn to death by gunning them down, you arrest them and deport them but you don't encourage mass murder to solve the problems.

You just come up with more excuse justify of massacre innocent. Illegal immigrant can't be condemn to death by gunning them down, you arrest them and deport them but you don't encourage mass murder to solve the problems.
m not making excuse.. thats the problem.. the ruling party in Assam dont deport them back.. instead they feed them for vote politics.. they even get paid to vote for ruling govt. hopefully next govt will change this.. n kick or deport these illegal people back..

its time for me to sleep.. bbye

This was a massacre of innocent women and children by tribal savages

supported by hindus

another wake up call to kashmiris and indian muslims, where is your india now so called indian muslims

In order to defend the muslim of assam, the muslim population needs to be increased and arms sought, you cannot allow tribal savages to act with impunity

ROFL.. dude really.. keep blabbering.. keep wasting none is gonna listen to your garbage.. Gl

ROFL.. dude really.. keep blabbering.. keep wasting none is gonna listen to your garbage.. Gl

Indian muslims should listen,

What proof is that the people killed were illegals and not citizens, unless anyone can bring out their identity cards or something they need to stfu

second, but most important these bodo animals killed women and children, thats abhorrent but supported by hindus typically

so unless you or anyone can bring actual proof that these innocent people were illegal then they should be counted as indian muslims

and its up to indian muslims 200 million community to support their fellow indian muslims against slitty eyed mongoloids

Indian muslims should listen,

What proof is that the people killed were illegals and not citizens, unless anyone can bring out their identity cards or something they need to stfu

second, but most important these bodo animals killed women and children, thats abhorrent but supported by hindus typically

so unless you or anyone can bring actual proof that these innocent people were illegal then they should be counted as indian muslims

and its up to indian muslims 200 million community to support their fellow indian muslims against slitty eyed mongoloids

I don't see you this upset and condemn the Muslism terrorist bombing the innocent children and women from different race or religion.

I don't see you this upset and condemn the Muslism terrorist bombing the innocent children and women from different race or religion.

They are not from my community that I should be upset

but assamese muslims and indian muslims are the, so shouldn't indian muslims act against the mongoloids of the NE in defence of their brothers

They are not from my community that I should be upset

but assamese muslims and indian muslims are the, so shouldn't indian muslims act against the mongoloids of the NE in defence of their brothers

Just because the victim are Muslim then massacre of innocent Muslim can't be tolerate but the victim other than Muslim then everything is justifiable?

Just because the victim are Muslim then massacre of innocent Muslim can't be tolerate but the victim other than Muslim then everything is justifiable?

Im not saying its justified im just saying I don't care

isnt that what hindus are doing to these victims just because they are Muslims

However at least the indian muslim community should act against the Bodos

Im not saying its justified im just saying I don't care

isnt that what hindus are doing to these victims just because they are Muslims

However at least the indian muslim community should act against the Bodos

Any form of terrorism commit by anyone should be condemn by all, massacre of innocent people can't be justify in anyway.

Any form of terrorism commit by anyone should be condemn by all, massacre of innocent people can't be justify in anyway.

They have been justified repeatedly by your hindu countrymen in this thread

even though their is no evidence the slaughter of innocent women and children has been justified because they are muslim and "illegal" (allegedly)

My question is to the 200 million muslim community about what they plan to do to defend their country men in faith and how they plan to act against the mongoloides of the NE

They have been justified repeatedly by your hindu countrymen in this thread

even though their is no evidence the slaughter of innocent women and children has been justified because they are muslim and "illegal" (allegedly)

My question is to the 200 million muslim community about what they plan to do to defend their country men in faith and how they plan to act against the mongoloides of the NE

I'm not Indian or believe in any kind of religion. What make you assume I'm a Hindhu Indian?

I'm not Indian or believe in any kind of religion. What make you assume I'm a Hindhu Indian?

Ok then non indian

go back through this thread and see the hindu indians justify this slaughter on the basis of a completely unproven allegation of these innocent women and children being illegal

A bunch of savager defend massacre of innocent.
Do not justify killed innocent women or children because you thought of them as the illegal immigrant in your country, worse you condemn the killing of hindhu as an act of terrorism but all Indian in here defend the massacre of the muslim and deserved to be killed.

Loss of life is sad and need to be condemned!

I'm sure you are aware what USA did in Iraq, Afganistan and across the globe and I never seen an American crying for the loss of life.
You've been gloating for killing millions of innocents for decades and shedding crocodile tears now. Go get a life you do not have any moral high ground to even open you mouth let alone speak.

Guys, I'm aware that the situation is worsened in years specially near forest areas Asamees considered as mother and protects it like real mother. Bangali illegal migrants are pain but it's due to failure of our govt.

We must have secured our borders and done enough to ensure BD moves on right path of progress and prosperity.

Back
Top Bottom