What's new

Assistance pls

cactuslily58

BANNED
Reaction score
Each time I log in I get the following msg..need help to resolve this pls.

"We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the email, and that your email client has not split the address over several lines.

Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try filling in the activation form:
Activation form

If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first registered. To have it sent again, please click here:
Send new email with activation code.

If all else fails, email the administrator, making sure that you include your registered email address and username."

If the email you provided is actually your email then you should not receive this message. Go to edit details and put your real email there.

I saw a post here that explained how to post a Video from u tube ( not the link but the entire thing like songs etc I see here).

Cud some pls tell me where it is or how to post videos from u tube .

go youtube on the side of viedeo there is viedeo link copy it come on pak def writeing table there is INSERT LINK paste link here and post it easy way man

Back
Top Bottom