What's new

Assume PAF selects a MRCA! Which MRCA should it be?

Why be stingy while even assuming guys, Change the title to "Assume PAF selects Fifth gen aircraft Which aircraft should it be?

The best aircraft for Pakistan is JAS 39 Gripen......its light,quick and truly multi role......

paf will never go for gripen becoz 60 percent of its wquipment comes from israel the best contander will be rafale or EF for sure

I heard a Podcast I found in some international forum about Indian MMRCA and Rafale. It was of some aviation expert who was saying that Rafale is a 4.5 generation aircraft with 5th generation electronics. It is a complex yet interesting aircraft but it will take time to mature to take a notable position in international aviation market. So Rafale is out. He also said that the core purpose of Indian MMRCA is to strengthen its ties with a strategic partner and it would probably be USA. So F/A-18s have a stronghold in this competition.

IMO, it is time for PAF to go for a plane above F16. Rafale is expensive but can't we pressure France through Arab countries for the purchase of Rafales and avionics of JF-17?

IMO, it is time for PAF to go for a plane above F16. Rafale is expensive but can't we pressure France through Arab countries for the purchase of Rafales and avionics of JF-17?

Do you think French will come under pressure from Arabs and why is that for. They donot even come under pressure from US. They are willing to sell everything to you, only problem is Hard Cash, No soft loans.

Do you think French will come under pressure from Arabs and why is that for. They donot even come under pressure from US. They are willing to sell everything to you, only problem is Hard Cash, No soft loans.

I am not talking about pressure by force lol! Arabs are the ONLY buyers of Rafale. They can easily convince them to let Pakistan buy Rafales on loans and we are good friends with Arab countaries.

I am not talking about pressure by force lol! Arabs are the ONLY buyers of Rafale. They can easily convince them to let Pakistan buy Rafales on loans and we are good friends with Arab countaries.

Unlikely for Arabs to spoil their reputation and vouch for Pakistan. In any case, if India goes for Rafale, India will make a deal that will have a fine print.
Pakistan will not be interested in Rafale once India buys them just as F-16s are not in favour in IAF.
:cheers:

Well, as I said...We Pakistanis can only hope :)

I wish Turbokat was real :flame: 3-4 squadrons and we could rule airspace :lol:

Lame , turbokatz did not even have stealth.

but they did prove the benefits of two seat configuration lol

ah turbokatz , it takes me back

if western avionics and western engine got approved for jf 17 then their will be not any urgent need of any other because it will enhance the capabilities of jf 17 to great extent.!

not to forget 3 engines with thrust vectoring .... and the built in bike :rofl:

this cartoon based jet was reality its real name is F 14 tomcat sir paf never wanted to buy this only iran oprate this out side usa

I think Eurofighter. I would love to see Eurofighter in our airforce. Best 4th generation fighter plane, even miles ahead of Su-30 MKI.

Back
Top Bottom