What's new

At current rates, Bangladesh could top India's per capita income by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop frothing at the mouth every time something valid in terms of a question about Mohammed/Islam comes up. If you think Islam can not be questioned (like any other major religion on the planet), then you’re barking up the wrong tree.

Religious comparisons and debates are (justifiably) discouraged and are against forum rules. If you want to flout forum rules then go right ahead.

Do not worry, I know 4/5 languages. Urdu/Hindi, English, Bengali and Japanese.

Yet we haven't heard a single Bangla response from the five Bangla questions we asked you.

What I don’t understand is why there is so much contradiction.

It's you who bring Muhammadur Rasulullah ( pbuh) in dog related post with your post #186. And also this dog topic was posted only to derail this thread.
You bring him ( Rasulullah ) without any provocation from us.
Were we discussing about religion? were we discussing about your gods and your holy personality? We didn't, we were replaying about dog status in Bangladesh.

Yet why the heck you brought Muhammad (pbuh) unnecessarily ?
Religious debate is strictly prohibited here . So I will wait for moderator action before fighting you.
But I hope moderators will take care of you.
I already reported your #186 no post and this one too .
#186 no post is bellow --- ( under quote)

Yawn. Someone else brought up dogs in Islam. Mohammed was everything that embodies Islam. Correct? I only asked a pertinent question that you seem to have no grace to handle like a rational thinking adult should. Not entirely unexpected, this.

It’s always you lot who think a simple question or query is provocation, not just here but the world over. Uber touchy. Phew.

Also, I don’t care which Gods you choose to discuss or not... your assumption about my beliefs is at best, laughable. The floor is yours.

Religious comparisons and debates are (justifiably) discouraged and are against forum rules. If you want to flout forum rules then go right ahead.

Well then, I shouldn’t have encouraged a ‘debate’ on Islam, seeing as it’s ‘perfect’ and that.

As far as flouting forum rules go, you are numero uno with your constant personal insults like a whiny teenage girl.

Last edited:
@Bilal9 bhai, look he ignored your Bengali questions ( he wrote only a single sentence on this entire post ,, even didn't react on our Bengali remarks, but reacted on English comment by @sbmc27 bhai immediately .
So isn't it the proof that he cant read Bengali?
@Bilal9 bhai please explain this fact to moderators properly, @Homo Sapiens bhai you too please. And other patriot Bangladeshi brothers.
Here is the reaction post( #185)

@Bilal9 bhai, @Homo Sapiens bhai.
বেলাল ভাই, আপনার যে পোষ্টে সে উত্তর দেয় নাই ঐটাও মডারেটর দের বুঝিয়ে বলেন।

I've also been noticing strange behaviour from @bluesky recently. I had no idea accounts could get compromised.

This is a serious issue I guess.

I've also been noticing strange behaviour from @bluesky recently. I had no idea accounts could get compromised.

This is a serious issue I guess.
Yes not only strange but bosom friendship with indians .
He ( old one ) was completely opposite at past .
Even he is taking someone side ,with whom he had strong rivalry ! And that rivalry was well known !

Even he is taking someone side ,with whom he had strong rivelry ! And that rivelry was bitter !

Some of his posts are repetitive and have been circulating in every thread he posts in. That's a classic trait of a false-flagging troll.

If you were a BD Muslim, you would not talk like this false flagger.
Bengalis are unattractive, average looking and attractive. Tamils are universally unattractive on the whole.
While that BlueSky guy has a valid point, your reply is so racist and proves how I'll Informed you are. You have all the qualities of being hated, but when you get hate in return, you act like victims.

While that BlueSky guy has a valid point, your reply is so racist and proves how I'll Informed you are. You have all the qualities of being hated, but when you get hate in return, you act like victims.

Why is pointing out the physical characteristics of an ethnicity racist dude?

Even he is taking someone side ,with whom he had strong rivalry ! And that rivalry was well known !

He used o call the Indians miser , cheap, and the largest shi$hole in the known universe, which is just about an accurate description !!

Dude..pointing out physical body characteristics are different and the word 'unattractive' is a term used to express the feeling of unwanted. Hope now you understand why it's racist and that too when expressed in generalisation by using the word 'whole' for the entire community. The way you have people with mixed physical features, Tamils to have mixes features and thus its rqeuired you research before posting. Infact I am not even going in details but in your own terms, what you call attractive, if I compare better featured Tamilians with your Bangladeshi attractive males, Tamils are more heavy built and makes them feature wise more attractive (in your terms). Google..you will know.

Did not your parents teach you that it is a racial slur and a way of discrimination? If not, learn from others. By the way, Bangladesh has quite a Tamil population in almost every Municipality. I have seen them and have found them generally better-looking than yourself. See your own face in the mirror, then come out to see the cobbler nearby. He is better-looking than a pygmy like you.

Their women certainly look more healthy, tall and good looking than our majority short and pot-bellied women folk. Here you guys are always criticizing the Tamils. Tamil or what, you have no right to insult a person because of his/her race. It is against the humanity.

BlueSky has been captured and brainwashed by RAW :D
I want to join RAW as a spy for Bangladesh and will call all other PDF members from BD to assist me in destroying India from within.

Did not your parents teach you that it is a racial slur and a way of discrimination? If not, learn from others. By the way, Bangladesh has quite a Tamil population in almost every Municipality. I have seen them and have found them generally better-looking than yourself. See your own face in the mirror, then come out to see the cobbler nearby. He is better-looking than a pygmy like you.

Their women certainly look more healthy, tall and good looking than our majority short and pot-bellied women folk. Here you guys are always criticizing the Tamils. Tamil or what, you have no right to insult a person because of his/her race. It is against the humanity.
Bangladeshi girls are pot bellied !!!
I thought BDians possess the least BMI crown in the world!
But I agree with you regarding the racial slurr... but that idiot @Nilgiri probably deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom