What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

What is it, according to you?

Is that organised?, Self appointed?, Everlasting? Oppressive?

What is the alternative or alternatives you suggest?

Do REPLY. Its compulsory.
No, you did not catch my point. Democracy should be a serious political topic to discuss, just like science, and no country in the world can claim it is the behalf of democracy and could define it. Democracy is not a religion to worship blindly even with little knowledge of it. And once someones launch wars and cause chaos in other countries in the name of it again and again, it has not been true democracy any more. It is a 100% modern Crusades for sure.

It did not happen for this time, does not mean it have never happened and won't happen in the future. To some extent, modern terrorism was an invention of jews if you learned that part of history. British and Muslims were main victims at that time. And just a few years ago, an individual Norwegian christian extremist gunman killed ten times of civilians rather than this attack.

You forget state terrorism, Western governments are very good at it. They don't consider it terrorism when their armies slaughter innocent people with depleted uranium and white phosphorus bombs....

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that Western hypocrisy is beyond absurdity. They constantly support terrorists in and against other states, but when a single similar incident happens at home, they magically start "condemning" the very same terrorists they have been supporting, training and funding in other countries for many years. Will this insanity and hypocrisy ever stop?
Exactly true. Theses killers were trained in Syria according to some news report. Just like ISIS who are fully armed by U.S weapons now.

Libya, Iraq both used to be very wealthy country before. How about now???? Democracy? Human Rights? I guess the people there really want is to F**K westerners. There is no unreasonable hatred in the world.

Solidarity with the French Republic at this time of crisis! Vive la France!

French-Flag-Cropped-Resi.jpg

Meanwhile
The whole world is in complete shock after the terrorist attack that struck Paris on Wednesday, but this former minister from Lucknow Haji Yakub Quereshi, stirred a controversy by saying that he will reward the attackers with Rs 51 cores.

According to reports published in a Hindi newspaper, Yakub said, "I will reward the attackers who killed Charlie Hebdo Editor, cartoonist of the infamous Prophet poster, with Rs 51 crores."

Yakub Quereshi, was the BSP candidate from Lucknow in 2014 Lok Sabha polls.

Cartoonist Cabu, who was behind the original Prophet cartoons, was among the 4 dead in Charlie Hebdo Paris attack.

Charlie Hebdo tragedy: Former UP minister offers Rs 51 crores to attackers | News Nation

India government should take action against this idiot.

@jamahir

You wanted indian muslim response - here is one.

I think we can all agree that Western hypocrisy is beyond absurdity. They are constantly supporting terrorists in and against other states, but when a single incident happens at home, they magically start condemning the very same terrorists they have been supporting, training and funding in other countries for many years. Will this insanity and hypocrisy ever stop?

It's not just the 'west'.

and 2 are still on the run, the guy that turned himself in after seeing his name in the media hasn't been confirmed to be involved in this attack, right ?

That argument can be used for most countries. People who live in close proximity to each other tend to kill each other more than anyone else. That rule applies to everyone not just muslims.

Wrong I'm afraid. These murders are because of religion/ sect differences and in large numbers. In my estimatiion 80% of the deaths in Iraq came from Sunni- Shia,,AQ killing eachother

Last edited:
equating the anti Islamic movement to Nazism
Umm, there is a huge difference between the two dee.

For one, the anti Islamic movement(s, its plural now) is at least officially anti Fascist, though has received few bits of neo Nazi support as well. Besides, all they want, at least now, is to limit Muslim immigration. From their point of view, its a reasonable protest, as long as they ask for a murder of the Muslim population.

In fact the Islamist radicals are making those native Muslims uneasy, those who are integrated into European society and living for quite some time or for generations.

Last edited:
negative sentiments which arise due to drawing of caricature of Islamic prophet is akin to the sentiments which arose when someone denies holocaust
Come on Brat, even in cases where pictures are drawn, there are widespread protests. There are cartoons for every single thing on Earth. Google them, even nude ones, smoking ones etc etc. As long as a red line is crossed, it is fine. These guys were atheists, they were not selectively hitting out at any particular religion. What point is acheived by killing or harming them or muzzling their freedom of action?

On that matter there is genuine Holocaust revisionism which actually is a mainstream historical field of study. The initially quoted 4 million figure at Auschwitz has been revised to 1.1 million figure. There several other researchers who have contested the 6 million figure as well - some quoting 4.8 million and some higher or lower. The anti Semitic holocaust denial is a different genre, please don't confuse that with this.

RIP ... i saw the video gunner shot the wounded police, damn very bad !

Back
Top Bottom