What's new

At least 15 injured in five separate grenade blasts in Balochistan

Bsdk Balochistan main PTI ki government hai???

yar imran k pyar may itna andha mt bno

ik was a pacifist period
from releasing militants to failed ceasefire negotiations, at one point even you were backing pro TTP talks jaha dekho sirf conspiracy check this out

'We are anti-U.S, why target PTI?​

this is embarrassing when you appear weak against these militants what did you expect?ya to hona hi tha

Learn from Ns you can hate him all you want but you can't deny he was ruthless ya hota hae leader

5-20.jpg

And these grenade attacks are done by BLA not TTP who are doing these attacks on 25th of December because of birthday of Jinnah

Jab pata na ho kisi cheez ka to muh band rakha karo

FJtAPrtXEAUL5lt

oh bhai they are all connected

Where are the Best we have offer ? BLA is operating in Balochistan with no fear, still no large scale Operation has done against them. Maybe Army is scared that Baloch Officers will mutiny because one thing is for sure that Pakistani's are loyal to their sect/ethnicity/race more than they are loyal to Pakistan.

The military elite are so embroiled in political shenanigans and Machiavellian scheming , they have simply failed miserably in the single job they are tasked to do that is to protect the people and defend the motherland.

for decades now they have been fooling the people, and the people for nationalistic and jingoistic purposes have lapped it up, hook line and sinker.

i strongly believe the military threw their lot with Imran to create a counterweight the crook party's and exploit these fault lines for their own agenda. divorced from America after the afghan debacle they needed an alternative to push back

unfortunately for them Imran became a Frankenstein, it was easier to deal with the crooks then an honest politician, why because they are the stakeholders that have everything to lose. pushing an independent agenda is counter to the armys prestige because that would mean going back to the barracks which is not an option for them. no army in the world has as much power and control as Pak army and that is like opium to them.

this battle is for the heart and soul of Pakistan's future.

do not underestimate Americas deep state role and how badly they want rid of Khan

yar imran k pyar may itna andha mt bno

ik was a pacifist period
from releasing militants to failed ceasefire negotiations, at one point even you were backing pro TTP talks jaha dekho sirf conspiracy check this out

'We are anti-U.S, why target PTI?​

this is embarrassing when you appear weak against these militants what did you expect?ya to hona hi tha

Learn from Ns you can hate him all you want but you can't deny he was ruthless ya hota hae leader

5-20.jpg

FJtAPrtXEAUL5lt

oh bhai they are all connected

Pajeet

You again are talking about stuff that you don't know

Dozens of terrorists were killed while IK was PM and those negotiations were done with full backing and support of General Bajwa and the military. It is not like IK was individually doing negotiations with TTP

And Yes I supported negotiations with TTP because of continous failures of Pakistani military. Since Pakistani military was/is unable to defeat TTP or BLA hence I supported negotiations as last resort to avoid daily deaths of my soldiers. Go check my posts why I supported those negotiations

Ruthless?? Woh bhagora Nawaz Sharif??

Abay kiyun apnai aap ko chutya dikha raha hau pajeet. NS sai ziada buzdil Pakistan ki politics main koi nahi

As for being ruthless who can forget Shehbaz Sharif who asked TTP not to attack Punjab. He even wanted to cut a deal with TTP

Shahbaz wanted to cut deal with TTP as long they didn't conduct operations in Punjab: report​

Nawaz Sharif used money from Osama bin Laden for his politics

'Osama bin Laden supported, funded Nawaz Sharif'​

Isi liye keh raha hoon un cheezon par nahi bol jin ka pata na ho. Fazool main khud ko chutya sabit kar raha hai

Last edited:
Pajeet

You again are talking about stuff that you don't know

Dozens of terrorists were killed while IK was PM and those negotiations were done with full backing and support of General Bajwa and the military. It is not like IK was individually doing negotiations with TTP

And Yes I supported negotiations with TTP because of continous failures of Pakistani military. Since Pakistani military was/is unable to defeat TTP or BLA hence I supported negotiations as last resort to avoid daily deaths of my soldiers. Go check my posts why I supported those negotiations
There is a good reason why Ik ko log taliban khan khte h i hope you were keeping tracks how terror spiked during his tenure,

even ik had to bite his tongue and give ns his due credit

always backing /defending militant groups

Ruthless?? Woh bhagora Nawaz Sharif??

Abay kiyun apnai aap ko chutya dikha raha hau pajeet. NS sai ziada buzdil Pakistan ki politics main koi nahi

As for being ruthless who can forget Shehbaz Sharif who asked TTP not to attack Punjab. He even wanted to cut a deal with TTP

Shahbaz wanted to cut deal with TTP as long they didn't conduct operations in Punjab: report​

[QUOTE="Areesh, post: 14140342, me...laden-supported-funded-nawaz-sharif [/QUOTE]
Isi liye keh raha hoon un cheezon par nahi bol jin ka pata na ho. Fazool main khud ko chutya sabit kar raha hai

fake news Abida Hussain seriously?why don't you quote sheikh rasheed next lol

speaking of bin laden

:D

ab rehne de

Last edited:
A newbie paindu punjabi in NY told a story over Christmas eve drinks, sikhs been invading thru kartarpur and linked up with afghans to create the current mayhem going on.

Ohh the irony!

A Pakistani guy said that?

There is a good reason why Ik ko log taliban khan khte h i hope you were keeping tracks how terror spiked during his tenure,

even ik had to bite his tongue and give ns his due credit

Actually terrorism was under control in IKs tenure so you are wrong again pajeet

fake news Abida Hussain seriously?why don't you quote sheikh rasheed next lol

So Abida hussain is not credible

What about Benazir whose party is biggest ally of Nawaz Shari today? She also confirmed NS relations with Osama Bin Laden

Actually terrorism was under control in IKs tenure so you are wrong again pajeet
FkWOMOXWAAAUi3E

So Abida hussain is not credible

What about Benazir whose party is biggest ally of Nawaz Shari today? She also confirmed NS relations with Osama Bin Laden

should be investigated lekin ya v ek reality hae personally not the biggest ss fan tbh

Political mudslinging hoti rhti h

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom