What's new

At least 15 injured in five separate grenade blasts in Balochistan

You brought your propaganda here too. The threat alert issued isn't for Imran Khan's propaganda keyboard artists to have. Every thread that's opened up, you people from PTI write this crazy stuff on it and are really aiding Indian propaganda and involved in anti-state activities. No Pakistani in their sane mind would make up stuff on threads that are opened due to loss of life.

All big cities are on high alert and checking of vehicles and personnel is taking place.
at least 5 separate blasts, and after causalities, on high alert and checking vehicles?

as i mentioned earlier, hot spots.

If you have remotely any idea what I have said here and in other threads, you will spare me with your idiotic repetitive dumb responses.

Thanks.

What are the Pak military holding? Water guns!!!

You are a smart man. I've read and debated with you on a lot of great posts. You don't look good getting in the middle of this political propaganda. The Pak army will be starting an operation to get rid of this colony of snakes once and for all.

at least 5 separate blasts, and after causalities, on high alert and checking vehicles?

as i mentioned earlier, hot spots.

If you have remotely any idea what I have said here and in other threads, you will spare me with your idiotic repetitive dumb responses.

Thanks.

You clearly didn't understand what I've told you. You post a news and then go on to insult our Army, Gov't and Agencies. The entries and exits are monitored and managed when certain "threat level" are raised, along with identifying suspects everywhere. Your hot spot means nothing as you have no clue what it means. You are using the term to make it sound like you have some credentials.

Explain to me what "hot spots" you are referring to? Let's see what you are about to explain.

It seems that all this is happening to allow US military presence back in Pakistan, which was denied by IK/PTI government.

The Pakistani military is in bed with the Americans. That much is established. What boggles the mind is how and exactly when this collosal change occured. Not so long ago the Americans were disparaging Pakistan on a daily basis. You knew that both sides were working in different directions. This is a big revelation that hasn't come to light.

The cunning Americans knew that their game was up in Afghanistan after the exit. There was only one way to salvage some influence in this region. Namely through Pakistan. If the Americans want to defeat their old foe Taliban in Afghanistan they must enable an unstable environment to force Pakistan to become entangled in Afghan affairs. Although the Pakistani army also has a terrible track record of working with the Americans in return for spoils. Both have realised it is a win win.

Last edited:
To be fair trying to make insaan of some of the locals there us impossible

There are many facets of a reality. One is which you are stating, and that is correct. The other one is which I am, and that is Dollar-hungry, Haraam-khor, Sold-out ruling elite. Both complete the picture.

You are a smart man. I've read and debated with you on a lot of great posts. You don't look good getting in the middle of this political propaganda. The Pak army will be starting an operation to get rid of this colony of snakes once and for all.
They already launched 2 dozen so called operations.

The Pakistani military is in bed with the Americans. That much is established. What boggles the mind is how and exactly when this collosal change occured. Not so long ago the Americans were disparaging Pakistan on a daily basis. You knew that both sides are working for in different directions. This is a revelation that hasn't come to light.

My assessment is:
1) Arrival of Joe Biden.
2) Finalization of agreement between Bajwa and NS, while NS was in jail.

My assessment is:
1) Arrival of Joe Biden.
2) Finalization of agreement between Bajwa and NS, while NS was in jail.

The Joe Biden administration laid out conditions i.e. removal of Imran Khan and an NRO for PPP/PML-N. Just like the Americans did during Musharraf era.

In exchange the Pakistani army must have gotten some spoils.

No wonder both the Americans and the Pakistani army have cosied up in so little time.

In exchange the Pakistani army must have gotten some spoils.

... Yes, and certain Generals, particularly, Mir Bajwa, in their individual capacities. I believe that Bajwa received separate bribes from NS, SS and Zardari.

thats the result of pTI's good will policy

check this out

12th oct changed everything

Bsdk Balochistan main PTI ki government hai???

And these grenade attacks are done by BLA not TTP who are doing these attacks on 25th of December because of birthday of Jinnah

Jab pata na ho kisi cheez ka to muh band rakha karo

The entries and exits are monitored and managed when certain "threat level" are raised, along with identifying suspects everywhere.
This activity needs to be done before terrorists attack or after?
If the terrorists succeeded, it means failure of Intelligence.
Raising threat level after causalities is the role of Security Agencies and Intelligence?

Explain to me what "hot spots" you are referring to? Let's see what you are about to explain.
what a dumb person pretending to be expert. at least ask a sensible question.
Your hot spot means nothing as you have no clue what it means. You are using the term to make it sound like you have some credentials.
abay restarted, I have told you earlier some where I have no idea what these things are. I have never touched any of the Armed Forces uniform. credentials are useless and have no value in front of Internet Experts like you.

You see, you made me repeat myself, all this was said in my post to which you responded. try to understand before responding.
unless, otherwise you have some serious comprehension issues.

Last edited:

They already launched 2 dozen so called operations.
once and for all.

for a while

Back
Top Bottom