What's new

At least 500,000 Iraqis died during Western occupation

Are you drunk? I already provided sources that STRONGLY point to an American involvement in his installment and that of the Ba'athists in Iraq.

I already shattered your clueless compatriot here and your claim about no American support to Saddam Hussein. As did others. You are just making silly excuses.

Anyway this is all history and it is written already.
Strongly point? Is that the best you could come up with after you pretty much said we put Saddam Hussein into power in Iraq? :lol:

I actually met a CIA officer once. We were both waiting for a C-5 flight out of McGuire AFB to Europe. I was going to England, he was going to West Germany. We lunched. He said that if the CIA is even 1/10th as powerful as Hollywood portrayed and people believe, the US would be running the world.

Yeah...You go on believing the CIA started the revolution in Iraq and that 'helped' Saddam Hussein gained power. That is your version of 'history' and am not here to convince you otherwise. I used you to show the many more silent readers who is the more believable and it ain't you. Let me know if you would like me to quote Aburish's book.

So you are backtracking as your compatriot noname1 troll in the past discussion were he went silent and was unable to counter my correct claims and references?

The American government was even complicit in the coup in 1963 that installed the Ba'athists. So that is also not correct.

So much for that.

If you knew a little about contemporary Iraqi history and politics you would know that Abd al-Karim Qasim was anti-American and an ally of the Soviets. He even lifted the ban of the Iraqi Communist Party and openly demanded the annexation of Kuwait an American/Western friendly state at the time and still is mind you.

Does not take a genius to realize who the Americans supported in the 1963 coup d'état.

Also he withdrew from the pro-Western Baghdad pact and from the agreement with USA that was signed by the Hashemite monarchy from 1954 to 1955 regarding military, arms, and equipment.

We did a lot of things to win the cold war with the USSR but it was the USSR that supported Saddam with billions in military weapons and we were the ones that killed him when he needed killing. When it comes to terrorism there is no one with bloodier hands then Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia responsible for Syria bloodshed: Political Analyst

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/07/31/316485/saudi-arabia-responsible-for-syria-bloodshed/

Also 911, the Iraq Iran War comes to mind.

The Iraqis began to interpret the increase in hostilities in the Kurdish areas as not only resulting from the desire of some Kurdish leaders to destabilize Iraqi politics, but as a deliberate policy by the Iranian new leaders to foment revolutionary activities there. This was coupled with the calls of the Da'wa Party and its Shi'i leader Ayatollah Baqir al-Sadr for the overthrow of the Ba'ath government and its replacement by an Islamic revolutionary government. Al-Sadr was known to be a personal friend and a protege of Ayatollah Khomeini. The Iranians were suspected of supporting the Sadr movement.(17) As far as the Iraqis were concerned, these activities constituted violations of the letter and the spirit of the Algiers Agreement. With the Iranian leaders' apparent intent on overthrowing the Iraqi government

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia, UAE funded extremist networks in Pakistan

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia, UAE funded extremist networks in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Charities from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates financed a network in Pakistan that recruited children as young as eight to wage “holy war”, a local newspaper reported on Sunday, citing Wikileaks.

A US diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks said financial support estimated at $100 million a year was making its way from those Gulf Arab states to an extremist recruitment network in Pakistan’s Punjab province, Dawn newspaper reported.

Saudis discover new funding channels for Taliban, al Qaeda - CNN.com

But the investigation found that hundreds of millions of dollars of Saudi money had been funneled to leading Islamist politicians and political activists overseas. It also found that al Qaeda and the Taliban were still able to use Saudi Arabia for fund-raising, despite numerous measures to choke off those sources of cash.

According to a Saudi source who is not authorized to speak publically, "People close to the senior leadership of the Taliban live in Saudi Arabia and send money back" [to the Taliban].

Today he estimates the money reaching al Qaeda is "in the region of tens of thousands of dollars possibly hundreds of thousands."

The nine-page summary of the secret report states that the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist political group present in many Muslim countries, was trying "through its many affiliated charities and organizations -- often with the funding of unwitting private Saudi citizens -- to spread its influence by providing support for candidates in Islamic democracies."

PISSTV:lol:

Your country killed 250.000 civilians (!) people with atomic bombs in Japan in 1945 within 3 days. Only country to date to use them. Your crimes don't even compare with what those 15 Saudi Arabian nationals did 12 years ago that barely killed 3000 people. Your country have been behind THOUSANDS of 9/11.

This very own thread is another tribute to your actions.

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nor does it seem that your government agrees.:lol:

PISSTV:lol:

Your country killed 250.000 civilians (!) people with atomic bombs in Japan in 1945 within 3 days. Only country to date to use them. Your crimes don't even compare with what those 15 Saudi Arabian nationals did 12 years ago that barely killed 3000 people. Your country have been behind THOUSANDS of 9/11.

This very own thread is another tribute to your actions.

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nor does it seem that your government agrees.:lol:

On 9/12 the day after 911 some americans were calling for the same thing to be done to Saudi Arabia. If you start a war with the USA you reap the whirlwind.

I hope you do realize that Saudi support of extreamist Wahhabism and terrorism that is causing chaos in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt is going to eventually result in the overthrow of the Saudi government.

The Saudis have spent at least $87 billion propagating Wahhabism abroad ..... extremist and heretical based on Wahhabbism's rejection of sufism

On 9/12 the day after 911 some americans were calling for the same thing to be done to Saudi Arabia. If you start a war with the USA you reap the whirlwind.

Yeah, keep thinking that you can nuke KSA including Makkah and Madinah. We neighbor nearly 10 countries and lie in the center of the Middle East. You will **** off a bunch of countries including China and Russia without a doubt. As well as nearly 2 BILLION Muslims. That will be your end.

But keep dreaming and boasting about your war crimes. There are plenty of examples to take from.

Anyway you are a false flagger. Was visible from a long distance.

Yeah, keep thinking that you can nuke KSA including Makkah and Madinah. We neighbor nearly 10 countries and lie in the center of the Middle East. You will **** off a bunch of countries including China and Russia without a doubt. As well as nearly 2 BILLION Muslims. That will be your end.

But keep dreaming and boasting about your war crimes. There are plenty of examples to take from.

In four wars those ten countries even with the help of the USSR could not win a war against Israel s six million people, a lot of Muslims have no love for Saudia Wahhabism or Saudi kings and princes.

Back
Top Bottom