What's new

At the end of 26/11 terror attacks, Karachi control room wore a celebratory

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. Indians.

Wow!!!!!

My comment was supposed to be taken in a sarcastic light, but you Hindutva members actually took it seriously?

May god help you. :lol:

For once you told the truth , now don't turn back from it . Come on :azn:

I will tell you something. Not out of forum consumption or to make myself or Pakistanis look better.

When Mumbai attacks were being aired in Pakistan, my own mother was shocked when the civilians were running towards the ambulance and shots were being fired.

To quote her, she said "Tauba, Tauba".

In my heart I honestly believe that Bhartis are brainwashed by RSS and other extremist organizations within India.

Call me what you will, Pakistani, terrorist, or whatever the hell Hindutva dogs like to bark. I will never condone attacks on the innocent or civilians. That is the mindset of 98% of Pakistanis as well.

if u think indian are brainwashed by rss, then u need to take a tour of india. 99% ppl in india hate rss and shiv sena and want them to be banned. learn more about india. u have been oon this forum for yrs and if u dont know that yet then god help you. acording to various polls conducted almost 85% ppl want these organisations to be banned and their politica identity be taken away.

unlike pakistan which has never given any chance to minorities to lead the nation, in india muslims and sikhs lead and hindus follow.
i dont think all muslims are terrorists but if a muslim especially from pakiatan is lecturing me about brainwashing then i guess world is about to end soon.

u said hindutva dogs, i can also refer to islamist dogs and mullahs bastards should die by drones. but dude whatever u believe todays reality due to hate against india pakistan has faced multiple coups and is in a stste of crisis. u have an army but cant manufacture a single car or build an automobile industry. india is marching ahead in the world, u guys can just keep ur hate.

We have a decent Manufacturing industry but we don't produce any washing power to wash brains. Also RSS and Shiv Sena is limited to couple of states only and not all, like them, I hail from the city of RSS HQ but I never visited them or participated in any of their activity, My closest Muslim friend Ali is a RSS member and when i asked him why? he said, leave the religious sentiments aside, I learned Self defense and RSS members regularly patrol at night along with police in their locality. also we don't teach J for Jihad and A for "Allah"(Pardon my spell error if any)to our tiny tots, we still love apples and Jackal.

I will tell you something. Not out of forum consumption or to make myself or Pakistanis look better.

When Mumbai attacks were being aired in Pakistan, my own mother was shocked when the civilians were running towards the ambulance and shots were being fired.

In my heart I honestly believe that Bhartis are brainwashed by RSS and other extremist organizations within India.

Call me what you will, Pakistani, terrorist, or whatever the hell Hindutva dogs like to bark. I will never condone attacks on the innocent or civilians. That is the mindset of 98% of Pakistanis as well.

Sorry we don't need RSS to tell us what to believe when a terrorist activity is traced back to Pakistanis & Pakistan. You may can hate RSS with all your heart but they will never sent out 10 RSS suicide commandos to create death and mayhem in Karachi.

I will let you Indians in on a secret. Every day we Pakistanis celebrate the Mumbai attacks in our hearts. In fact I can't fall asleep without thinking about Mumbai attacks.

The mumbai attacks define my existence.
You really deserve the pink..forever.

Frankly I want to be symapthetic to Pakistan's plight but whenever I hear the voice clippings of Karachi handlers to 26/11 terrorists, my sympathy goes out of the window.

Even if I want to I can't be sympathetic. They became international pariahs because of their own actions. Sure, the terrorists turned on Pakistan - but when you groom a snake and it bites you - you don't blame the snake, you have to blame yourself.

I will let you Indians in on a secret. Every day we Pakistanis celebrate the Mumbai attacks in our hearts. In fact I can't fall asleep without thinking about Mumbai attacks.

The mumbai attacks define my existence.

Yaar why do get scarcastic or serious unreasonably?
we know majority of pakistanis are good human beings, there are few culprits in every society including mine & yours , unfortunately the count is more in pakistan , your comments should point towards that instead of disowning things or going off-topic

But watching our forces fight for 3 days with 10 gunmen every one will think the same way y it took 3 days
Which has boosted the morale of Lakshars,ISI and pakistanis in general so what reply are we going to give is my question

Well in 26/11 incident, terrorists had hostages as a shield so difficulties were much higher but still 9 out of 10 terrorist were killed & Kasab was arrested in 3 days, whereas 300 prisoned militants were freed by terrorists without a single terrorist killed or caught same about attack on srilankan team in lahore.

with these ground realities how can moral of pakistanis can be boosted???

I think you are right.
I think RSS has somehow managed to brainwash this whole world to believe that Pakistan is the epicenter of the world terrorism,
Im sure it was RSS that orchestrated the Mumbai attacks,
Im sure it was the RSS that provided/s safe havens to the world's most dreaded terrorists.
Im sure sure this RSS has somehow fooled the stupid Indians to believe that Pakistan has been sending terrorists into our country for decades,
Im sure all those swines who are killed by our security forces trying to pole vault into our country are sent by RSS.
Im sure Kasab was a RSS man.
Im sure reasoning doesn't work with people like you. You people are insane, is you are not insane, than this word has no meaning.

"Jundal said the common words after the attack came to an end were 'Mubarak ho! Hamne teen din tak Hindustan ki security forces ke saath ladai ki, jo wo hamesha yaad karenge (we fought with Indian security forces for three days, which they are not going to forget)"

actually he is right , we do not forget and will not forget. i remember last time when ATAL JI went to pakistan and we were so excited that all our enemity with pak is about to end. everybody was so hopeful at that time. but then KARGIL happened, and this backstabbing shocked us out of that dream. MUMBAI was not a shocker then .it only taught us that whatever we do there is no peaceful coexistence . if pakistan (even after being frakked up on a daily basis by terrorists) does not realize about their "asteen ke saanp" and try use them against india, trust me they will bite more the hand that feeds them, and i guess that is a fitting justice !

So you are saying that 4 million Pakistanis condoned the Pakistani terrorists' attack on civilians in Mumbai?

if u think indian are brainwashed by rss, then u need to take a tour of india. 99% ppl in india hate rss and shiv sena and want them to be banned. learn more about india. u have been oon this forum for yrs and if u dont know that yet then god help you. acording to various polls conducted almost 85% ppl want these organisations to be banned and their politica identity be taken away.

unlike pakistan which has never given any chance to minorities to lead the nation, in india muslims and sikhs lead and hindus follow.
i dont think all muslims are terrorists but if a muslim especially from pakiatan is lecturing me about brainwashing then i guess world is about to end soon.

u said hindutva dogs, i can also refer to islamist dogs and mullahs bastards should die by drones. but dude whatever u believe todays reality due to hate against india pakistan has faced multiple coups and is in a stste of crisis. u have an army but cant manufacture a single car or build an automobile industry. india is marching ahead in the world, u guys can just keep ur hate.

This is not truth, While you can say that 90% indian don't care about RSS (25% Indian Muslim hate it, 5% cristians don't like it rest 60% Don't care). Though there is a Muslim wing of RSS, so saying all Muslim hate RSS is wrong.. There are few Muslim who are part of RSS..

Its RSS (Rastriya Swayamsewak Sangh) not HSS (Hindu Swayamsewak Sangh) or MSS (Muslim Swayamsewak Sangh)

Frankly I want to be symapthetic to Pakistan's plight but whenever I hear the voice clippings of Karachi handlers to 26/11 terrorists, my sympathy goes out of the window.

That was one of the most spine chilling videos I have ever seen. An example of extreme cruelties human beings are capable of.

That was one of the most spine chilling videos I have ever seen. An example of extreme cruelties human beings are capable of.

Any link to the video? Preferably one with subtitles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom