What's new

Atif Aslam wins top award

pkd

Reaction score
Atif Aslam wins top award

Atif Aslam Desert Fusion concert has been honoured with the award of Best Asian Concert in the Masala Awards 2010, reported Indian Weekender.

It is commendable that Atif won the award against such frontline nominees as:

* An Evening with Boman Irani

* Dazzle Dubai New Year’s party featuring Shaan and Vasundhara Das

* Eid-E-Milan featuring Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shaan and Aadesh Shrivastav

* Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal concert

* Sunidhi Chauhan concert

“Congratulations to my band mates as well as Sameer, Asad, Mobeen and Sarmad. Congrats Aadeez! Thanks to everyone who voted and made it possible,” the report quoted Atif Aslam as saying.

Aadeez is the name given to millions of Atif Aslam fans around the world.

After rocking Doha, Dubai, Lahore, Karachi, Los Angeles, Oakland, New York, Wambley, Kenya, Delhi, Goa, Singapore with over 200 sold-out shows, Atif has become one of the greatest singing sensations, the report said.

He recently updated his official website and Facebook page confirming his arrival in Auckland on January 21. According to the report, Atif and his band will be performing at the ASB showground Logan Campbell Centre, Greenlane, Auckland. daily times monitor

Ussne 'rona chadta' kay sab ney ussko awards dey diyey! :P

I agree with aamir.Strings and even jal sing betr.Uski awaj achhi hai par use acha gana nahi aata.But his compositions r good.

kya yaar kisko award de diya ... Gaaana sunana hai to Rahat Fateh Sahab ko suno...
kya gaate hai ..
aankho main pani aa jaye aisi aawaz...Mere khyaal se wo Pakistan ke bemisaal noor hai

YouTube - O Re Piya - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

This song is so beautiful...
Atif ki aawaz kauve jaisi hai in sahab k saamne

what a shame.... among the concerts mentioned above, Rahet Fateh Ali Khan deserved the title

You can't compare Atif with Rahat... Rahat is far more talented, clear voice, better singer and passionate with his profession

Atif Voice is perfect by Softwares ... hear him live & find out how he sings ...

Ali Azmat is my fav tooo

The heading says Atif Aslam wins top award

tehn it goes on to say masala award 2010 :D

who gives this? MDH company? :D

Who is Atif BTW?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom