What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Question still remains unanswered...
Is the SAAB AWACS safe or damaged?

If its damaged then i regret to say that the terrorists have won here....

The Big Question still remains unanswered...
Is the SAAB AWACS safe or damaged?

If its damaged then i regret to say that the terrorists have won here....
AWACS are safe - IL-78 Refueler Air Craft was slightly damaged.

Terrorists already won , with their worthless lives they managed to give a point to foreigners on Pakistan nukes are not safe claims :guns:

This is what the western media is reporting right now. Victory of armed forces was insignificant. The terrorist wanted to send a message and they did it.

Terrorists already won , they managed to give a point to foreigners on Pakistan nukes are not safe claims :guns:

Actually in that aspect they failed,as the incident shows that despite such a well planned,well resourced attack by highly trained Terrorists who even had Night vision and precise intelligence...Pakistani soldiers killed them all in a few hours..

TTP doesn't have night vision..TTP doesn't have such high level of Precision attack training..All they can do is go to a crowded place and blow themselves up..

so yes foreign hand is involved.

This is what the western media is reporting right now. Victory of armed forces was insignificant. The terrorist wanted to send a message and they did it.

As they say..Haters gona hate....

Terrorists already won , with their worthless lives they managed to give a point to foreigners on Pakistan nukes are not safe claims :guns:

Exactly bro the whole game is to show that Pak Nukes are not safe. I think those who try to prove this should take a look on their own history first rather than pointing their fingers on Islamic Pak Bombs.

All those denying foreign hand...
Can you explain how TTP only brings out Night vision goggles in Mehran base attack and Kamra base attack?If that was TTP as you all insist...
If TTP has such high tech gear they should use it everywhere...?

So going by this logic why havn't NATO withdrawn it's nuclear assets from Turkey? Dont make me to go into details about PKK.:smokin:

Let me rest assure you all the Pakistan's nukes are not only safe but even the defence officials don't know about their exact location. Only officers with very high level of security clearance are allowed in and out of the establishments.

But that doesn't matter, people who claim our nukes are not guarded well, I want to ask you a simple question. Leave US and other countries alone, just take the terrorists groups within Pakistan. If the nukes are really not properly guarded then until now the terrorirsts would have had their hands on them.

And just so some noobs in this forum know, nuke is not assembled in one place and nukes are only empty rocket casings, the actual nuclear payload is assembled at the time of attack and they are assembled at such rapid speeds and in so much secrecy that no one can get to them in the right time.

Nuclear bombs are out of the question. US or any other country can't get their hands on them. Trust me on this. And if one day (may Allah forgive) we find out that US or some other country got their hands on PAK nukes then it would be a corruption case at a very high level, most probably on a presedential level.

Guys don't take Pakistan Defence Services so lightly, we don't like to boast about our achievements and strengths but we are more than capable of handling almost any country in the world.

I would also like to add, Abdul Kadeer Khan invested in Nuclear Technology in the time of corruption, sanctions and terrorists lurking around and he succeeded in delivering such a large achievement within a nation who is financially in debt. Then just imagine if Pakistan is given good amount of resources and corruption is removed for at least 10 years, we can do miracles by the help of Allah.

Can you explain how TTP only brings out Night vision goggles in Mehran base attack and Kamra base attack?If that was TTP as you all insist...

Have you been to Darra? You can get anything there.

Have you been to Darra? You can get anything there.

Dont want to say too much but yes i been to darra many times..and they cant replicate electronics..
They are masters of replicating any mechanical weapon but not optics and electronics...

Ttp also has special forces! As someone mentioned they r not rag tag. Note that they have bigger ambition of establishing taliban state in Pak. they will continue fight even after nato wirhdraws from afgan. You may say its wet dream, but they do believe so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom