What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A generalization based on the experience i have so far gained in my 3-4 years of interaction with Indians on the cyber space. Indian members have indirectly shown their pleasure on this very forum and on Indian forums you will see dedicated threads celebrating martyrdom of Pak soldiers, be it Salala incident, US/NATO attacks, recent glacier incident etc etc etc.

No need to worry about us, kindly worry about yourself, we can take care of ourselves on our own.

But you can do a favor to all of us Pakistani members here...be on your heels with infractions...and gift few of them...so they can pack their bags and go on long nice holiday,,,instead of them being so absurd trolls ...not leaving a chance even on a thread which has some sad/heartening retrospects

You gave the "obvious" answer which was expected. No brownie points for the same. I am having these questions only to take a cue on why this points me to operator is some one else to bring such kind of attacks and my finger goes to U S of A.

Brainwash is done purposely for the benefit of them and there is nothing "Friday" on it as it was Army base and not a Mosque. they have been brainwashed to show a grudge against Pak forces as they are the one who are eradicating them from NW and supporting NATO to clear them. Old tactics!

It has been thousand times said that there were no "N" Assets but then how come rumor came in the place and how good was the timing for it. Doesn't it look the "right time, right thing".

So these attacks are more looking like covert operations executed by someone else as I see them. Hope this clears the cloud.

They have been brain washed against the army, but then in their brain washing they are motivated to do attacks on specific days, since they are the holy days and it will take them straight to paradise, in Peshawar we faced more then 85% suicide bombings on fridays, even now you see much more police on friday compared to other days.

There are hundreds of rumors, without facts they can't be proved. Rumor can be we have nukes on each base, but we don't. No nuke in full assembled piece is placed at any single location during peace time, and this rumor is from some private organization which has no facts from ground. i wonder if kamra has nukes, why doesn't it has nuke delivery aircrafts on the base ?? Simple answer is, kamra is just a normal base having lot of manufacturing capability and nothing else, its the aviation city of Pakistan, nothing else. All nukes are somewhere else and would be close to the base which is having the aircraft which can deliver these nukes. Use Google earth and tell me what at kamra ooks like to be hosting a nuke.

Mehran base was embarrassment and not this one. I hope you do understand how a situation becomes embarrassment.

During counter insurgency wars, such incidents happen a lot. Didn't you loose 2 PMs due to counter insurgency related issues. Loosing PMs is a big embarrassment or such attacks ?? I think i don't have to explain further.

Do read about the Tet Offensive, the biggest of the incident of such kind in COIN warfare. Such attacks happen around the world during insurgency be it attacks by FARC in Columbia, LTTE in Sri anka, Vietcongs, Taliban in Afghanistan or Pakistan, IRA in Ireland/ Britain etc etc etc.

I'm sorry i disagree!
IMO.. PA is being made to run around in a big circus.

Once, Zardari comes back he shall not be allowed to go out, no matter how good he speak of army sacrifices, from abroad.

A generalization based on the experience i have so far gained in my 3-4 years of interaction with Indians on the cyber space. Indian members have indirectly shown their pleasure on this very forum and on Indian forums you will see dedicated threads celebrating martyrdom of Pak soldiers, be it Salala incident, US/NATO attacks, recent glacier incident etc etc etc.

No need to worry about us, kindly worry about yourself, we can take care of ourselves on our own.

Generalizations are normally always based on experiences and hence are so dangerous...because they conform to your memories and beliefs..and hence so much more difficult to dispel..

If anyone, Pakistanis today are most victimized by these very generalizations by the western world. And you are indulging in the same.

And about indirectly showing pleasure on Salala etc.., well, you can find scores of Pakistani members here on this very forum that start jumping with glee when an Afghan or NATO soldier is killed by Taliban or there is a suicide attack on a check post / base in Pakistan... Is that any different from the behavior you are basing your generalizations on?

Let me tell you guys a simple thing , most of the indian guys are very happy from inside...they are just pretending to be innocent at the same time asking questions of which there are obvious answers...but they dont like it without spice ....

Most of them must be logged in simultaneously on pdf as well as an indian forum... in the latter one having a party and mocking around at the same time adding spice for themselves on pdf by pretending........ go to any indian forum and you will know what i am saying

@topic
Just have been on sister forum and the guy is claiming the aircraft to sustain damage is indeed a saab-2000 erieye.....what the heck...so much confusion...........anyone with inside sources ?

They have been brain washed against the army, but then in their brain washing they are motivated to do attacks on specific days, since they are the holy days and it will take them straight to paradise, in Peshawar we faced more then 85% suicide bombings on fridays, even now you see much more police on friday compared to other days.

There are hundreds of rumors, without facts they can't be proved. Rumor can be we have nukes on each base, but we don't. No nuke in full assembled piece is placed at any single location during peace time, and this rumor is from some private organization which has no facts from ground. i wonder if kamra has nukes, why doesn't it has nuke delivery aircrafts on the base ?? Simple answer is, kamra is just a normal base having lot of manufacturing capability and nothing else, its the aviation city of Pakistan, nothing else. All nukes are somewhere else and would be close to the base which is having the aircraft which can deliver these nukes. Use Google earth and tell me what at kamra ooks like to be hosting a nuke.

I am not sure about the conclusion you are coming. Are you seeing just as a grudge event and attack on holy month and thats it? Are you not finding it as well trained/assisted covert operations. I agree on all your points which you mentioned if this would be a suicide attack in market or Mosque but this sort of attack is new in recent time to attack army and bases.

A normal person with ammo can't reach so easily near any of the bases unless it has been assisted and guided.

Please let me know if you disagree that you see such act as normal terrorist act or a covert operation??

here it goes .....Newyork times reporting!!!

Pakistani Air Force Base With Nuclear Ties Is Attacked

Arif Rafiq, an adjunct scholar at Middle East Institute in Washington, noted that the attack coincided with the speculation about a military operation in North Waziristan. “The Taliban are telling Pakistan’s leadership, ‘If you hit us here, we’ll hit you everywhere,’ ” he said.

Salman Masood contributed reporting.

Such an attack couldn't be planned in such little time. It was, for sure, planned several months ago.

Foreign elements can land in any village, in vasts of Afghanistan and pick boys and girls of choice, who will earlier serve as prostitutes for hindu contractors and later slaves in digging precious stones with bare hands.

I find the above highly offensive, biased and racist. Not sure if the moderators care.

Ok, tell me one single thread on this very forum which is officially celebrating the death of any soldier, leave assam or maoists, even you won't find one which celebrates the ones killed in Kashmir. You might find individuals saying BS, which we try to delete asap or when reported by Indian members, but we don't have such policies, but on Indian forums you will see official threads and admins/mods encouraging such threads discussing killing of Pak soldiers.

Just find me one single thread or else you are just ranting.

Are u kidding me?? u guys keep threads where there is thumbs up when indian soldiers are killed...u allow those threads to run for more 50 pages..then when the fight gets ugly..u promptly come and ban members who happen to be Indians..then u close/delete the thread...go and ask any non-pakistani or non-chinese...this is ur attitude...

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered check the glee in Windjammer's posts! he is literally salivating in these type of threads

Let me tell you guys a simple thing , most of the indian guys are very happy from inside...they are just pretending to be innocent at the same time asking questions of which there are obvious answers...but they dont like it without spice ....

Most of them must be logged in simultaneously on pdf as well as an indian forum... in the latter one having a party and mocking around at the same time adding spice for themselves on pdf by pretending........ go to any indian forum and you will know what i am saying

@topic
Just have been on sister forum and the guy is claiming the aircraft to sustain damage is indeed a saab-2000 erieye.....what the heck...so much confusion...........anyone with inside sources ?

Just like u guys were cheering when mumbai 26/11 was going on... just like u guys cheer when hindu women are raped and 'willingly' converted..so go and check urself

Afghanistan has fallen and destroyed... fully.

Foreign elements can land in any village, in vasts of Afghanistan and pick boys and girls of choice, who will earlier serve as prostitutes for hindu contractors and later slaves in digging precious stones with bare hands.

This is the life of Afghans out of Kabul, 0.01% news trickle out of Afghanistan.

What honor have they left with? Only source of supplies in Afghanistan is Indian / NATO transit through Pakistan.

Only job in Afghanistan is to personal guard of warlords.

Any NATO soldier who refuse to be party is killed by the ANA.

Afghanistan is big and no amount of troops can be present every where. If you want to hide.. you may for a while but you cant eat stones for all your life.

Come to reality, there are no Talibans left but lot of abused and angry Pashtoon children, serving as sex slaves. Call them Taliban if you deem necessary.

Thats a good eyewash to show US public the reason for evacuating, rather running out of aghanistan, i would say.

As soon as nato is out, there will be taliban again controlling rest of afghanistan as well, mark my words.

sad to hear such kinda words from an senior mod's.... are you including every Indian?? i do agree there troll's from Indian members too who get over excited in some situations... are you saying there is no troll from other than Indian members??... i don't wanna pick their names... but there are many people from pakistan... who keep posting anti -India thread or posts..... those who makes fun from others death, you don't need to consider them as humans.... do you remember gokul chat blasts in Hyderabad?? one medico got killed in that attack, he is studying in OU... he is my friend and his father is my dad's friend...do you know his father is shouted down -down terrorism and terrorists but he didn't mentioned or took the name of Pakistan.... stop blaming us...

any ways come back to the topic: glad every thing is fine, and also India is not USA to train militants...just like how uncle sam trained Taliban's against USSR.... we learned so much from that part... India is trying to improve relation... not interested in war....

Thats a good eyewash to show US public the reason for evacuating, rather running out of aghanistan, i would say.

As soon as nato is out, there will be taliban again controlling rest of afghanistan as well, mark my words.

I was once watching the interview of Gen Hamid gul and he said that afghani talibans are not against Pakistan and they are not involved in any attacks inside Pakistan....rather they condemn these attacks ..... mullah umer has sent his delegation various times to TTP to ask them to stop attacks inside Pakistan because by this they are also ruining the image of true talibs ( i.e afghani taliban ) in the eyes of people of Pakistan , but ttp is 100 percent opposite to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom