What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
same comments were there when mehran and GHQ operation
were finished. our institutions should work out with their security plans

They are all in Saudi Arabia. they left to pray night of power prayer in makkah.
They are in KSA for OIC meeting.
ha ha ha

It is not the COAS who protects the Kamra air base. It is the air force's responsibility.

I would appreciate if some members here respect me and my opinions, if they don't, then at-least stay mature and professional.

The latests are, operation has finally ended according to media (according to me it was over about 20 minutes ago).
This operation was a huge failure, either trust me or the media, ISI got to know about this six days ago and the SSW was on alert. As soon as they breached, the SSW on duty rushed to them hence operation was ended within 3 hours with external support after 2 hours. (111 Brig).

Mehran base took more time and more damage than this attack. Everything but fuel depot which was right next to perimeter is safe, hence how would one claim this to be failure of Intelligence or SSW? They did their work, the attack was certain and they couldn't engage the terrorists outside base (as civilians roam there freely and attackers were in military uniforms). Grow some mind and think neutral. (PS. I would again make a central thread in some days like ISI failure thread and them prove how this was not a military/intelligence failure. You ought to look from all aspects.

They are all in Saudi Arabia. they left to pray night of power prayer in makkah.
They are in KSA for OIC meeting.
ha ha ha

It is not the COAS who protects the Kamra air base. It is the air force's responsibility.

I would appreciate if some members here respect me and my opinions, if they don't, then at-least stay mature and professional.

The latests are, operation has finally ended according to media (according to me it was over about 20 minutes ago).
This operation was a huge failure, either trust me or the media, ISI got to know about this six days ago and the SSW was on alert. As soon as they breached, the SSW on duty rushed to them hence operation was ended within 3 hours with external support after 2 hours. (111 Brig).

Mehran base took more time and more damage than this attack. Everything but fuel depot which was right next to perimeter is safe, hence how would one claim this to be failure of Intelligence or SSW? They did their work, the attack was certain and they couldn't engage the terrorists outside base (as civilians roam there freely and attackers were in military uniforms). Grow some mind and think neutral. (PS. I would again make a central thread in some days like ISI failure thread and them prove how this was not a military/intelligence failure. You ought to look from all aspects.

picture from kamra

423438_10151011810176482_498540985_n.jpg

Threat alerts: ‘Terrorists planning attack on PAF base’
By Asad Kharal
Published: August 10, 2012
The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is planning attacks on the Pakistan Air Force Base and other military and security establishments in Lahore before Eid, according to intelligence reports received by the Home Department.
Threat alerts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom